IPR form help

• Members

I feel really stupid for having to ask this, but I am a little confused and want to make sure I fill it out correctly. I am filling out this IPR form that is required with my album stuff when I have it printed. At the bottom of the form, it says...

Print organization & telephone # of party soliciting order

Signature of representative from party soliciting order

Print name, title, & date

what would I put for my "organization"? I assume the second one is just my signature? and for the last one, what would "title" refer to specifically?

• Moderators

I feel really stupid for having to ask this, but I am a little confused and want to make sure I fill it out correctly. I am filling out this IPR form that is required with my album stuff when I have it printed. At the bottom of the form, it says...

Print organization & telephone # of party soliciting order

Signature of representative from party soliciting order

Print name, title, & date

what would I put for my "organization"? I assume the second one is just my signature? and for the last one, what would "title" refer to specifically?

the organization would be you, your band or your 'label'

Name=you, Title=producer, Artist, whatever you want to call yourself..

See, a lot of companies get CDs made (we do, for our semi annual catalogues, for instance and even DVDs with some of our products), so the forms are designed for businesses that are buying CDs. The replicators need to have a contact name if there are any future legalities regarding copyrights, etc. I was in the replication biz for a few years, I have seen this happen...and now my name goes on all the CD orders we place with our replicators, because I am the one who winds up answering all the questions ;)

Archived