vdrum Metronome Coach For Practice

techristian

• Members

On Sunday I bought the Roland RM-2 RP-2 VDRUM WITH METRONOME COACH COMBINATION. At $200 U.S. this may seem like an expensive toy for practice AND IT IS. But you get a real responsive matching 8 inch VDRUM with it. A Roland VDRUM for only $200 is resonable, but this is only a single trigger VDRUM. Later on I will be able to use it as a BASS DRUM trigger, if I want. I'm already using the VDRUM to trigger the DRUMOMETER.

Now what do I want to accomplish with it? The VDRUM feels more like a real snare drum when I tighten it up and my score has already gone up by 5% the first time I measured myself with it! Unfortunately the WFD competitions only use the old fashioned REMO pads and the new Roland VDRUM is made by REMO. If anyone has played a REMO pad they already know that the response is not the same. This new toy will help me to push my UNCONVENTIONAL GRIP to the limits and MEASURE the results as well. I depend on the rebound for speed and the OLD REMO DESIGN DOESN'T HAVE THE SAME REBOUND AS A NATURAL DRUM. This new design is incredibly FAST.

This new metronome/coach/vdrum combo will also make COOL DRUM LESSON VIDEOS because it has its own drum sounds built in.

Dan

http://teachmedrums.com/birdcam.html

Archived