Old vid of my band. Peep it, yo. Hahahaha.

Tosis Maguill

• Members

Hahaha.. Here's an old video of my band. Quality isn't that great; it's just a band practice about a year ago.

Of course we've progressed since then. We get to play with Bury Your Dead on August 23rd. :thu: This is just something I found and wanted to share with everybody. Hahaha.

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

you guys are {censored}ing terrible imo.

there are already far too many metalcore emo {censored} bands out there. you sound, look, and play just like them. {censored}ing clones.

this goes for that atrocious Bury Your Dead band too. and tell all you quier little friends to stop {censored}ing up all the local shows with there homo karate moves in the pit. go to a slayer show (real metal) and try that, you'll get cracked by a skinhead.:mad:

• Members

Originally posted by aqualung211

you guys are {censored}ing terrible imo.

there are already far too many metalcore emo {censored} bands out there. you sound, look, and play just like them. {censored}ing clones.

this goes for that atrocious Bury Your Dead band too. and tell all you quier little friends to stop {censored}ing up all the local shows with there homo karate moves in the pit. go to a slayer show (real metal) and try that, you'll get cracked by a skinhead.
:mad:

look man! what is your problem? I'm sick of hearing you're lame ass coments. you're just a stupid 17 year old kid that admits that he sucks on drums!!!! who are you to tell anyone they suck. lets hear what you've done so we can bash the hell outa' your group if you even have one. my guess is that no one would put up with your attitude. and before you tell me that you're gonna' rip out my eyes and skull {censored} me, take some time and think how you are sounding to someone who dose'nt suck!:evil::o:evil::o

• Members

Well, what a surprise. Didnt take long for Ol'Aqualung to return to form, did it. Headway, I can practically feel your irritation with this kid through your post. This kid pisses you off, doesnt he? Been pissing me off for weeks now.

Im begining to think Aqua has tourettes syndrome, or something like it that causes him to blurt out the most inane, insulting, absolutely stupid {censored} on this forum.

Now, wait for it. Any minute he'll respond saying that we're {censored}ing uptight, he's only trying to help Tosis get better, he's just speaking his mind and telling it like it is, blah blah blah.

Wow...what a dick:evil: :mad: :mad: :mad:

• Members

Originally posted by mraia

Well, what a surprise. Didnt take long for Ol'Aqualung to return to form, did it. Headway, I can practically feel your irritation with this kid through your post. This kid pisses you off, doesnt he? Been pissing me off for weeks now.

Im begining to think Aqua has tourettes syndrome, or something like it that causes him to blurt out the most inane, insulting, absolutely stupid {censored} on this forum.

Now, wait for it. Any minute he'll respond saying that we're {censored}ing uptight, he's only trying to help Tosis get better, he's just speaking his mind and telling it like it is, blah blah blah.

Wow...what a dick:evil:

whatever he says, who's going to take him seriosly. we just have to wait a coulple weeks and he'll be back in high school. oh wait, there is a good chance he's a drop out:freak: well i have'nt used my ignore option yet, but at least i know it's there.

• Members

Im gonna hate myself for saying this, but this kids almost too good to ignore.

He's almost like a caricature of what you think a high school stoner would be like.

He's probably really some 35 year old guy living in his parents basement, delivering pizza. I dont know any real 17 year olds that are so completely clueless.

• Members

Im gonna hate myself for saying this, but this kids almost too good to ignore.

He's almost like a caricature of what you think a high school stoner would be like.

He's probably really some 35 year old guy living in his parents basement, delivering pizza. I dont know any real 17 year olds that are so completely clueless.

I knew plenty of them, and i ignored them all, but this is a public forum and i'm not gonna let this kid take out his frustrations with his life, on someone who wants some trully helpful feed back or just some recognition.

• Members

I hear ya. The thing with this kid is he's in it for the shock value. He sticks his foot in his mouth, we get all bent, and he loves it because he's the center of attention again. Then he goes, initiates another thread with a decent thought/question, and we all forget what a little prick he can be.

I'd like to say that Im done with him, but, like you, I look at this as a serious public forum, with no stupid questions, only stupid answers. The thought of this moron having a chuckle at our expense burns me, and Im gonna keep on calling him out everytime he does it

• Members

I hear ya. The thing with this kid is he's in it for the shock value. He sticks his foot in his mouth, we get all bent, and he loves it because he's the center of attention again. Then he goes, initiates another thread with a decent thought/question, and we all forget what a little prick he can be.

I'd like to say that Im done with him, but, like you, I look at this as a serious public forum, with no stupid questions, only stupid answers. The thought of this moron having a chuckle at our expense burns me, and Im gonna keep on calling him out everytime he does it

watch and see! every time he starts one of these, it turns into a bitch thread and we, as a forum, forget why we are here, untill it gets old and we start talking about drums again!

• Members

your right, and the funny thing is that when he finally gets around to logging on, he'll be SOOOOO surprised that we're so angry!!

:eek:

the funny thing is that when he finally gets around to logging on, he'll be SOOOOO happy, that we're so angry!!

• Members

too true. I feel like Im being made a fool of, yet I cant let this kind of {censored} go. I abhor people like this, and hate the fact that we're very likely doing exactly what he wants us to do.

But, I guess I've got a pretty big streak of self-righteousness running right down the middle of my back.

• Members

Originally posted by Tosis Maguill

Hahaha.. Here's an old video of my band. Quality isn't that great; it's just a band practice about a year ago.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=r5WW42nkqoE

Of course we've progressed since then. We get to play with Bury Your Dead on August 23rd.
:thu:
This is just something I found and wanted to share with everybody. Hahaha.

I'M SORRY I GOT OFF TRACK WITH YOUR THREAD!!!! not really my style of music, but it sounds like you've got a little nitch going with your local music scene. opening up for national acts is very important to your reputation as a band! make sure to stay humble and act professional when you play with them and you will earn a lot of respect with that band, the venue you're playing at and the crowd (most importaintly)

• Members

Originally posted by headway

the funny thing is that when he finally gets around to logging on, he'll be SOOOOO happy, that we're so angry!!

honestly.....i didnt think you'd get angry. why? you dont listen to heavy music. so you dont know the situation with these people and their music. theyre like an infestation that came from ABSOLUTELY NOWHERE! its only been about 3-4 years since the metalcore kids came around, and they are mocking and single handedly ruinig the scene i cherish so much. if this kid went on to ANY OTHER board for heavy-metal, you wouldve read my response by the hundreds. there really isnt any way to relate to you in this situation, cause you dont listen to metal. so of course youll have some cute little comeback, and keep bitching. but this kid and the people like him are my {censored}ing enemy.......they are ruining everything i love about the metal scene. even the "famous" band hes opening for fall under this category.

• Members

Originally posted by aqualung211

honestly.....i didnt think you'd get angry. why? you dont listen to heavy music. so you dont know the situation with these people and their music. theyre like an infestation that came from ABSOLUTELY NOWHERE! its only been about 3-4 years since the metalcore kids came around, and they are mocking and single handedly ruinig the scene i cherish so much. if this kid went on to ANY OTHER board for heavy-metal, you wouldve read my response by the hundreds. there really isnt any way to relate to you in this situation, cause you dont listen to metal. so of course youll have some cute little comeback, and keep bitching. but this kid and the people like him are my {censored}ing enemy.......they are ruining everything i love about the metal scene. even the "famous" band hes opening for fall under this category.

in the first place i was listening to real metal when you were just dripping down your daddy's leg. if you don't think it's good music then fine, but the way you construct your arguments rub me and everyone here the wrong way. learn to be part of a whole and you might learn something in the prosess. keep going the way you are right now and i promise you that you will find yourself ostricized with no one to bounce your ideas off of!!!!

• Members

Originally posted by headway

in the first place i was listening to real metal when you were just dripping down your daddy's leg. if you don't think it's good music then fine, but the way you construct your arguments rub me and everyone here the wrong way. learn to be part of a whole and you might learn something in the prosess. keep going the way you are right now and i promise you that you will find yourself ostricized with no one to bounce your ideas off of!!!!

extreme situations demand extreme measures. the scene that you alledgedly love is falling from underneath its foundation. and it all cause bands like bury your dead and this guys. if things continue at this rate.....in 5 years every show will sound the same, the pits will only consist of karate kicks and spins, and all the fans will be vegans with little x's on their wrist. do you really want to see that happen to your scene? cause it will if everybody takes your friendly attitude

Archived