Off Topic Announcement

rockbeat

• Members
Originally posted by aqualung211

my mom is 39 and my sister just had a baby

Well, HEY, Aqua!! Congratulations to you too buddy, on ........ .

um, becoming a .....big ...........................brother!!!

(OOOooooh, {censored}!)

LOL..Really, in all seriousness, Aqua....Congratulations, on becoming a Big Brother!!!

Teach him well, man.....maybe, don't teach him to type just yet.

:thu::D

• Members
Originally posted by TimeKeeper310

Well, HEY, Aqua!! Congratulations to you too buddy, on ........ .

um, becoming a .....big ...........................brother!!!

(OOOooooh, {censored}!)

LOL..Really, in all seriousness, Aqua....Congratulations, on becoming a Big Brother!!!

Teach him well, man.....maybe, don't teach him to type just yet.

:thu::D

big brother?

you mean uncle

• Members
Originally posted by the DW

Do I see a dw mini-pro kit in the future?

:D

There is definitely going to be some sort of percussion instrument in the not to distant future with which he or she (we don't know which yet) can drive my daughter and son-in-law batty. :cool:

• Members

Originally posted by 1001gear

Are you on a 25 hr day? It's great for personal discovery but most employers refuse to cooperate.

no. i have 3 days off in a row, and last night i went to bed at 8 in the morning. today i woke up at 7 pm. so i need to exhaust myself so i can fall asleep earlier and get my sleep schedule back on track.

• 1 month later...
  • Members
Originally posted by jacarual

Hey Rockbeat, how are things going with your daughter??? We found out two weeks ago that my daughter is having a boy. A few complications along the way but everything is going good now. Hope the same for yours!!!
:thu:

Things are going fine. We just really wish we were there. We're going to go visit them over Christmas.

• Members

Where are they? Are you still planning on moving? My daughter is just over an hour away and it's still hard to get down there. Maybe twice a month I'll see them...too much going on...and I hate to drive that far and turn around and drive back (gotta take care of the animals)!

• Members

They're in Arlington between Dallas and Ft. Worth, about a 3 1/2 hour drive from here. As far as moving back, it may still happen, I just don't know when. There's still alot to consider. We would love to be closer to them, but we would be leaving alot behind as well. Besides, 3 1/2 hours isn't that far. I'm sure visits will continue to be frequent. We're going up to see them over Christmas.

Archived