Hijacked

sidereal

• Members

So on the topic of people switching subjects i always thought it was cool that i had this car. And the car went fast. and then it went VAROOM! And then i had some pancakes which tasted like waffles. And then i went to go take a dump and behold....it smelled like poop. And then i saw tom cruise when i walked outside and i shouted "hey, you have hair!" And then i saw some pigions that flew by which were all like "hey, lets poop on that statue of B. Aurther". And then Me and my friend went to go eat an oreo pizza pie which was quite splendid. After that i decided to exercise on a bike in my underware with a chair on my head while singing the latest killers song. Then i went to supper with my buddies and we had pizza pie with some more oreos in which it tasted good. And then we all went to sleep and had dreams about charlie the unicorn and candy mountain. When i woke up......my kidney was gone! It just really pisses me off how off topic people can just get sometimes. :thu:

P.S. I apologize for any trouble this post might cause any of you. Please forgive me. Thank you and god bless. :thu:

Archived