I SAY I WANT A REVOLUTION

FitchFY

• Members

Fitch, here I come back from weeks on the road, and find that you want to start a revolution.

Did I miss something? Has the forum been commandeered by trolls again?

Jeesh! I leave for 4 weeks and discussions of revolution are taking place!

Have a good one...and it's nice to be home again.

• Members

If the DW is so inclined, this North Carolina boy would like a simple yet tasty hawaiian recipe for shrimp or scallops . My wife and I went to Oahu in june last year, and we were amazed at the beauty of the island. Had some very good seafood while there . I'm about 60 miles from the east coast , and have access to outragiously fresh seafood . By the way , you gotta be rich to live on Oahu compared to even the most touristy places here in NC or Myrtle Beach,SC.

• Members

Damnit DW, you've given me quite an appetite at 5 am. BTW guys, don't see Spiderman 3; cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy.

Yeah, that plate was lookin' mighty tasty. I heard about Spider-Man 3. :cry: This past week I saw Spider-Man 1 & 2 just so I'll be "prepared" for SM3. I also heard it was a "step backwards" from SM2, which in my opinion set the bar pretty high for SM3. I wanna see an action movie, not a drama!

So, how will we begin this revolution?

• Members

So, how will we begin this revolution?

Well, we'd need some beer, a never ending supply of cheese quesadillas and sour cream, and a DVD of a puppet show being performed by Terry Bozzio's feet.

To start.

• Members

If the DW is so inclined, this North Carolina boy would like a simple yet tasty hawaiian recipe for shrimp or scallops....

Here's the recipe for the shrimp dish above:

1-1/2 lbs. 21 - 25 shrimp, shelled and deveined

1/4 cup Oyster Sauce (find it at your nearest Chinatown)

1/4 cup Mayonaise

1 tbsp. minced garlic

Mix Oyster Sauce, Mayo and Garlic together, then add shrimp and coat thoroughly. Marinate for 3 - 4 hours*, turning occasionally.

Place shrimp on skewers, and grill or broil (pan frying doesn't work). If you like, sprinkle some minced chives or green onion after cooking.

EAT!! (*if you don't want the marinade flavor to go all the way through the shrimp, just do 1 - 2 hours)

Should work for scallops too.

:thu:

• Members

I'm sad now i was looking forward to spiderman 3 I'm still gonna see it, but I hoped it wouldnt be cheesy. #1 kicked ass #2 was sweet but pushing it on the cheesy side.... DAMNIT #3 CURSE YOU!!!!!!!!!!

But you know it's gonna be..........alright.......there there.......ya know it's gonna be.......alright!

• Members
Here's the recipe for the shrimp dish above:

1-1/2 lbs. 21 - 25 shrimp, shelled and deveined

1/4 cup Oyster Sauce (find it at your nearest Chinatown)

1/4 cup Mayonaise

1 tbsp. minced garlic

Mix Oyster Sauce, Mayo and Garlic together, then add shrimp and coat thoroughly. Marinate for 3 - 4 hours*, turning occasionally.

Place shrimp on skewers, and grill or broil (pan frying doesn't work). If you like, sprinkle some minced chives or green onion after cooking.

EAT!! (*if you don't want the marinade flavor to go all the way through the shrimp, just do 1 - 2 hours)

Should work for scallops too.

:thu:

Good shot!! Will hit this!:p

Archived