OT:WORST ALBUMS OF ALL TIME?!

twosticks

• Members

hEY GUYS i'M BORED,

THOUGHT i WOULD START A worst albums thread. Try to limit to 5, otherwise have fun!

1) Debbie Gibson- Electric Youth, Her first Cd wasn't too bad this one was pure junk. My brother played the crap out of it though.

2) Vanilla Ice- Ice Ice Baby- Yuck yuck baby

3) KISS- The Elder- I received this as a birthday present- would be worth money today- heard it was Kiss trying to sound sophiscated like Genesis or Yes if I rememeber Gene right, talking about it years later??

4) Garth Brooks- The life of Chris Gaines or some {censored}??

5) Chubby Checker and the Fat Boys- are doing The Twist- twisting off a turd in the musical toilet that is.

What say you??? have fun, anything goes but TRY to be nice........

• Members

metallica's st anger was {censored}in awful, plus the most horrible snare sound ever.

Anything from Byork, I just don't get it!

Bon Jovi- These Days (yawn)

Presidents of USA- the first one, don't remember the title.

Celine dion- anything (vomit)

• Members

1. Murray "Pipes" Bludinski - "Tuba Solo Blues - Solo's for Tuba in Am"

2. GriNdGorE SlauGHter FesT - "I Love Puppies and I Love You"

3. David Ness - "The Spoken-Word Phonebook"

4. Chuckwagon Boys - "GWAR on Fiddle and Washboard"

5. Conan the Barbarian "Conan Sings!!! Live 1983!!"

....and many, many more!!

• Members

I'll go with most disappointing five as I don't listen to music I don't like.

Jimmy Eat World - Futures, okay I've warmed up to it a bit, but Clarity is my favorite album of all time, Bleed American was as good a follow up as you can get (how do you top perfection?), and Futures was just bad. Songs were uninspired, incomplete, or overproduced. Seemed like they tried to rewrite Bleed American.

Emery - I'm Only a Man, what the hell was this? They made The Weak's End, which was amazing, then The Question, which was even better, then an album of bad music. They ditched their powerful harmonies and haunting melodies in favor of really annoying hooks. And it was poorly produced, like a hobbled together afterthought with mediocre engineering.

Foo Fighters - everything after The Colour and the Shape, seemed like Dave Grohl's ego pushed out two incredibly creative musicians (Pat Smear & Will Goldsmith). We're left with a pretty cool rock star and his hired guns. As a result, the songs seem like they would have been on the cutting room floor, but I'm sure nobody says no to Grohl.

Copeland - Eat Sleep Repeat, Beneath Medicine Tree was beautiful in terms of songwriting, performance, and production. In Motion was interesting, if not always inspiring, but mostly a great album. Eat Sleep Repeat sounds like the title: they are burned out, uninspired, and so sick of life that it's painful to listen to. I'm surprised a Christian band can turn out music so melancholy. And the B-side collection is also very down-tempo. Yes, life can be hard, but give me something to work with.

Further Seems Forever - Hide Nothing, the songwriting and performances were great, but Jon Bunch is a really annoying singer. Now Chris Carrabba and Jason Gleason were two of the most captivating voices and frontmen you could want, but really, the rest of the band is so amazing and you get a guy who's bland and off-key? Ugh.

• Members

Rush - Test For Echo

I don't know if it's the worst album, but it's certainly Rush's worst album. I like Driven, and that's it.

Dog Years also has the distinction of being Rush's worst song.

For worst album of ALL TIME...

I dunno. Probably The Ethel Merman Disco Album.

Hard to imagine anything being worse than that.

• Members

1. Murray "Pipes" Bludinski - "Tuba Solo Blues - Solo's for Tuba in Am"

2. GriNdGorE SlauGHter FesT - "I Love Puppies and I Love You"

3. David Ness - "The Spoken-Word Phonebook"

4. Chuckwagon Boys - "GWAR on Fiddle and Washboard"

5. Conan the Barbarian "Conan Sings!!! Live 1983!!"

and many, many more!!

I almost fell of my chair laughing.

Salut, vinniewannabe! :wave:

Archived