OT- Now I am 50

marko46

• Members

Damn Marko, you're more than half-way to dead now. Time to START doing all those things you've passed up on.

If'n I were you, I'd be headed to the Chevy dealer to pickup the latest convertible Corvette (red of course), then swing by the community college to rustle up a pair of 18 yr old blondes. Next would be a stop to the local Liquor Barn for a bottle of So Co, some Kicken Chicken (Wild Turkey), half case of Boones Farm and a bag of Cheetos.

The rest is all up to destiny!

Happy Birfday to ya!

• Members

Happy birthday. I didn't know you were that "advanced in age." Not a bad thing if you take care of yourself. We'll all be there one day, it's just some of us have more or less days to get there. Age is just a number.:thu:

I do have a question though..... Was there color when you were young?:poke:

• Members

Happy birthday. I didn't know you were that "advanced in age." Not a bad thing if you take care of yourself. We'll all be there one day, it's just some of us have more or less days to get there. Age is just a number.
:thu:

I do have a question though..... Was there color when you were young?:poke:

I hate to break this to you, but we all may or may not get there someday. Don't count your chickens. Have fun today, it's all you got, maybe ...

• Members

You'll be fine as long as this doesn't start to happen:

"Its been a rough day. I got up this morning .... put on a shirt and a button fell off. I picked up my briefcase and the handle came off. I'm afraid to go to the bathroom."
Short Funny Quote by, Rodney Dangerfield.
:p;) YR

• Members

Get the AARP! Then you get a discount on the room you're banging the 20 year old in!! :thu: Happy Birthday Dude!! Reminds me of a story....

Old bull and younger bull were standing on the hillside watching the cows graze in the field below:
Young Bull: "Hey, why don't we run down there and screw one of the cows down there?"
Old Bull: "No, why don't we Walk down there and screw ALL the cows down there!"

With age comes wisdom and experience, You are no longer the grasshopper my friend! :)

• Members

Thanks everyone for your condolences. Yes I see color SYMBOLIC, in the right eye only, but it's there.
We had a smokin' rehearsal last night, the "old man" was dead nut one, just more focused afgter the studio I guess, or the Alzheimers medication, not sure but I'm pretty happy about it

Not sure but I'm pretty happy about it.

Great rehearsal last night!

Later,

Dick:thu:

Check out the new songs on S.O.L Band- cover and originals. Just a DEMO remember.

• Members

MarkoMan - the big 5 0. Hey I can't wait to get my AARP card in a little less than a couple of years to start getting the discounts.

Happy Birthday to ya

Happy Birthday to ya

Happy Birthday to yaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

Happy Birthday to ya

Go play your drums and think of all of us (while we think of us too):lol::poke:

cheers - as I take a big swig of coffee!!!

Archived