OT: School Bomb Threat

TamaDrummer0

• Members

Hey guys, thought I'd share this with you.

Today at 6:00am I wake up, get ready for school. As I'm sitting in my Web design class (where I can also access this forum :D) a person on the intercom says "Will all teachers please check your email", then our teacher says its a phase 1 lockdown and we all gather up in the corner of the room and just chill for a bit.

10minutes later..

Intercom "This is now a phase 2 lockdown"

By now we are going to the gym and autitorium. A lot of the older kids are thinking this is serious because last timed it happend there was a bomb threat. As we get in the gym we are just sitting/standing there in confusion. This starts becoming serious because we get word that there is a big possibility there IS a bomb or some sort of a weapon. By about 7:50-8am we are getting more word that we are getting dismissed. A lot of the seniors and other kids are flipping out that we get the day off...lol... They first anounce that anyone who drives have to leave now. I'm thinking...thats gay..Im a walker and my house is litterly 1000 yards away! So now they are getting buses and dismissing more people.

Turns out the walkers were the last of the people to leave at about 8:30.. gay.. lol

This seems to be serious because the school will be closed completely until Monday. I'll keep you updated if you want.

• Members

Back in high school in the 70's, we used to get at least one bomb threat a year. It always happened on an unseasonably warm spring day. They'd get everyone out of the school and the fire men would look for the bomb they knew probably wasn't there. Everyone would just walk off the campus and take the day off.

Which reminds me of another story.

One year, I don't remember which; I had a study hall right before lunch. I'd always grab a desk in the back of the room and take a nap. Well, I was snoozin' one day, and the dumb ass sitting besides me decides he's going to give me a hot ass. You know, where you hold a bic lighter under someone's ass until they jump. Thing was, this dip{censored} didn't have a lighter. He had matches. Well directly under my seat was this big air vent. And for who knows how {censored}ing long, people had stuffed notebook paper, candy wrappers and who knows what else in it.

So dip{censored} is lighting matches and holding them under my ass. As they'd burn down, he'd drop them down that vent. Well all the sudden my ass and my back got hot. I jumped up and got out of my seat. Flames were roaring up the wall about six feet. I start running out of the room, taking off my jacket to see if it's cooked or not. The teacher yells for us to get an extinguisher. I grabbed the first fire alarm I saw as I headed outside and down the street to get an early lunch. Dip{censored} was running behind me begging me not to tell anybody that he set the fire and how he did it. Mind you, I didn't have a clue how the fire started. So I made dip{censored} buy me lunch in return for not ratting him out.

• Members

They first anounce that anyone who drives have to leave now. I'm thinking...thats gay..Im a walker and my house is litterly 1000 yards away! So now they are getting buses and dismissing more people.

Turns out the walkers were the last of the people to leave at about 8:30.. gay.. lol

There's a very important lesson to be learned here.

When you are given an opportunity to advance, a small stretch of the truth can be decidedly beneficial.

"Why YES! I DID drive today." = early weekend.

Better than getting your ass lit on fire.

• Members

Yup, bout once a year we had one of those too. Now days though, you don't want to mess around, people are crazy enough to actually do something stupid.

And may I ask, if there was one, what freakin good would huddeling in the corner do anyway? Or everybody in the gym? Shouldn't they I don't know, maybe, EVACUATE?!?!

Kind of like back when we had tornado drills, we all walked single file, girls first, to the gym to sit on the floor and cover our heads with our hands.

Watch the news after a tornado, the first thing to go is the gym roof!!!

We leave our kids with the people who made that decision!!!

Ok I'm better now.

• Members

I got another one. This one involves dip{censored} too.

Our high school had this big auditorium that was separate from the rest of the school. It was always locked when it wasn't being used. They used to chain the double doors together. The long area that was in between the auditorium and the main part of the school outdoors, was called The Pit. It was where the school allowed us to smoke. It was also where we got high and sold dope. But I digress...

One winter lunch time, me, dip{censored} and two other friends were smoking a couple joints in the pit. It was cold and we wondered if somehow we could get inside the auditorium building to continue getting high. So we yanked on the double doors a bit and found that the chains weren't tight enough to stop them from opening just wide enough to squeeze through.

So we got inside and ran down the middle aisle to the stage and jumped on. We found this stairway in the corner behind the curtains and went up. On the second floor, was this room that sat over top the stage. Then catwalks went out over the auditorium floor all the way to the end. The ceiling got narrower and narrower as you went out over the seats. If you stepped off of the catwalk, nothing would stop you from falling through the suspended tile ceiling.

So we were up there {censored}ing around, getting high for about an hour. We were all thinking we should get out, and go to our last two classes when we heard the high school jazz band playing beneath us.

We crept down about three steps and looked around the corner. The whole band was on the stage with the band teacher directing them. Our exit was blocked unless we wanted to get busted by the teacher.

So while me and my two friends are deciding what to do above the stage, dip{censored} says he's going to try and find a way out all the way down the catwalk over the ceiling. So he's walking way out there, crouching more and more as he goes because he's sorta tall. It's dark out there and we can't see him anymore.

All the sudden we hear "{censored}" and a crashing noise. The band stops playing and it's totally quiet. We can hear dip{censored} moaning and groaning. The teacher yells "who's out there?" We don't hear any reply.

So the three of us just looked at each other and said {censored} it? We walked down the steps, onto the stage, right past the band and the teacher, jump to the floor and walk down the aisle to the exit. All the teacher said was, "what the {censored} are you doing?" As we get to the exits at the back of the auditorium, we see dip{censored} layin' across a couple seats moaning that he's {censored}ed up. We look up and there's a huge hole in the suspended ceiling. Pieces of the frame and more tiles are hanging down. We all looked at him and laughed, then ran out of the auditorium and into the hall that connected it to the main building. We went off to our next class and nobody ever said {censored} about it. We ran into dip{censored} at the end of the day and he was acting like it was all a riot.

• Members

Hey guys, thought I'd share this with you.

Today at 6:00am I wake up, get ready for school. As I'm sitting in my Web design class (where I can also access this forum
:D
) a person on the intercom says "Will all teachers please check your email", then our teacher says its a phase 1 lockdown and we all gather up in the corner of the room and just chill for a bit.

10minutes later..

Intercom "This is now a phase 2 lockdown"

By now we are going to the gym and autitorium. A lot of the older kids are thinking this is serious because last timed it happend there was a bomb threat. As we get in the gym we are just sitting/standing there in confusion. This starts becoming serious because we get word that there is a big possibility there IS a bomb or some sort of a weapon. By about 7:50-8am we are getting more word that we are getting dismissed. A lot of the seniors and other kids are flipping out that we get the day off...lol... They first anounce that anyone who drives have to leave now. I'm thinking...thats gay..Im a walker and my house is litterly 1000 yards away! So now they are getting buses and dismissing more people.

This seems to be serious because the school will be closed completely until Monday. I'll keep you updated if you want.

Seymour, CT, by chance? They had one today, it was all over the news here.

• Members

Very nice story. Made me laugh.
:D
Anyone else got any highschool storys?

Well, I was pretty lame in high school. I didn't get high or anything. The neatest story I have from high school is when I would drive off from campus for lunch. In the mornings, I would drive to the school early before school started and ride the bus from the school to my vo-tech school in the next town.

I only had a part time school job and gas money was tight. Other people who had the money could drive their cars to vo-tech. At lunch time the morning vo-tech guys would be coming back to school and the afternoon people would be leaving the school lot to go to vo-tech. (Vocational-technical school, nursing, plumbing, auto-small engine repair or like me areo-mechanics)

Well, I had a pattern of getting off the vo-tech bus, going to my car, driving home about a mile away, eating lunch or practicing my drums for about 30 mins. Sometimes my mom was home, but sometimes she wasn't. We weren't supposed to leave campus for lunch, only to come from or go to vo-tech.

The two assit. principals would be watching the parking lot and for weeks I never got stopped or questioned until one day. The one assit. priniciple asked me and I just said I was vo-tech. He said I was morning vo-tech. I was then just as honest as I could be and told him that I only live a mile away and that my mom was at home and that he could call or follow me home. (my mom was at home for her lunch when she wasn't busy with work, otherwise it was just me)

Then, in a really quiet tone he said "okay, but don't let me find out you've been late for your next class" it took me a split second to catch on and from then on, I would go home for lunch and wave to them as I passed by as they were patrolling the parking lot. I lived up to my end of the bargin and he lived up to his.

So, many times I was able to practice for 30 mins on my drums during my lunch break or go into town and get something to eat during high school. Not really a rebel thing, but it made my senior year more bearable. :)

• Members

So, for those who haven't heard it before, here goes. The condensed version doesn't feel good to me. This is looong:

I get a call from my friends one day, about 7PM on a friday. Our ages ranged from 15-17, i was 16. Like most young scallywags and ruffians, fridays are not days for homework or bible study. We wanted drink and salty wenches, and by drink i mean the cheapest malt liquor one can buy. This was before Bush Jr had done the complete kung fu grip on Americas economical testicals. A tall can of Steel Reserve (aka 211) could usually be found on the dodgier side of the tracks for a dollar out the door. Which means a young man in need of a quick drunk could lift the couch cushions and find intoxication in the form of nickles and dimes. Anyone who has drank a tall boy of 211 can confirm this is serious drink for serious drunks.

So i walk to the closest strip mall of grocery stores and starbucks to meet up with them, but since they were lacking mobile forms of communication, they couldn't tell me the plans had changed. After about 30 minutes of sitting around, i take the hint. But i'm not ready to give up just yet. My heart was aching for cheap malt liquor and my cock was aching for flesh. This was no time to give up and turn around. I scroll through my phonebook, contemplating the potential of each name. Most had {censored} but lacked beer, and the {censored} they could have provided is the kind no man would ever touch without the stuff.

I land on j***i's number. Hmmm, she's a nice girl. Cute. Friendly. Large, perky breasts. And short too. Love a very short woman. And i don't need to get drunk to {censored} her. Sounds good to me. After a brief conversation she make's it aware there's a school dance going on no more than 50 yards in front of me. It was called the Glow Dance. Young men and woman with firey loins heaving to and fro to a backdrop of blacklights and school issued glowsticks, glow necklaces, mainstream hip hop, and the occasional non-school issued glowing mouth stick.

I say {censored} it and go. Worst comes to worst i can make a fool of myself in front of priviledged suburbanites and find someone with some grass. I walk up to the doors only to find a ticket table and a big box of money. Uh oh. A brief conversation with the security guard whom i knew on a first name basis led to him dropping a ticket on the floor, if you catch my drift.

I make my way inside and instant terror surrounds me. These people are wealthy, these people are beautiful, these people are well dressed in hip designer jeans and sideways trucker caps. I'm none of the above. My head is shaved, my camo shorts are tattered my chain is swinging, my shirt has the sleeves cut off and a giant pentagram on the back. I stuck out like a Nigerian at a neo-con convention.

But i came here to meet j****i and possibly poke her moist flesh covered glory hole. I'm on a mission, no backing down now. I meet up with her and the usual small talk ensues. She goes off to dance and converse with her girlfriends. I sit back against the bleachers and observe. It was like a bad Indian rain dance on acid and ecstacy. Violently bright lights spasming about in all directions, black lights fill the whole room, inaudible chatters and strange looks. This was an all out attack on the senses.

Just as i realize i have 30 seconds longer to sit here until i become "one of the wallflowers", a young girl walks up. A Freshman, which means she was clueless and slightly retarded. Perfect material for a good vag or throat pounding. I had previously known her, althoughly barely, through a friend. I had spent a total of 20 minutes with her since the 2 weeks ago we had met. She'd eerily linger in my presence as i'd walk to the bus stop after school. The usual vibes one projects when ones company makes you ill never worked on her, they just made her want my attention more. Scary, scary stuff. The fact that i was stuck in this confined space with her was an unpleasant suprise.

But, if her presence will make me look busy, and not alone, i can save my social status among the people here. She'll do for now. We sit and chat, and heavily dumb things proceed to fly from her mouth. She takes off one of her many glow necklaces and puts it on me.

"I look retarded"

"Noooo! You look cute."

"I'm not sure if i really DO cute."

"Well, you could put it around your dick."

After this comment the usual giggles not too unlike nails on a chalkboard proceed. I'm ready to bail on this girl until realize, "Wait, Aaron, this chick doesn't look half bad. Pretty cute actually. Her tounge doesn't feel any different than a supermodels. She's new to the food chain of high school, probably eager to please."

She was wearing tight jeans, a white snug tank top, and short hair complimented by a bandana. She almost reminds me of the We Can Do it poster plastered throughout the classroom walls that had spawned such deviant fantasies as a young child. {censored} it, this calls for action.

I turn to her and put my face by her ear and say....

"How about your tounge instead".

The roar of the mob is getting louder, and i'm responded to with a loud "What?!?!!"

Oh jesus Aaron, you {censored}ed it up this time. She'll slap you and make a ruckus and tell everyone there. They'll stare at you like the deviant wretch you are and the stares will last until you graduate. The creepy bald guy who preys on freshmen. You outdid yourself this time, you pig.

But apparently she couldn't hear me against the crowd. Oh lord, i have to verbally repeat this blasphemous attack on all things chivalrous. One more time, at the top of my lungs. "HOW ABOUT YOUR TOUNGE INSTEAD".

"ok!"

Huh? Ok? Things like this don't come that easily. She must be a man, or a shapeshifter or a trekkie. {censored} it, no time to stall.

"Do you know a good place?" she says.

Upon my entrance i had noticed three cops walking in and out of the bathrooms every 5 minutes. A bathroom stall would have been my first reaction. {censored}. Think, think goddamn you! Wait, the wall ball courts! Dark, secluded, and angled concrete that shelters us from view. Perfect.

"Follow me..."

We walk over there at a quick pace. I'm half erect already. We get to the corner and i drop my pants completely around my ankles. Ass exposed to the wind, cock and balls stabbing forward in the night. My first reaction would have been to pull it out of my zipper hole, but i have never been fond of this. I want a full range of motion and a wide pallete for her to work with. There's a chance this young lady might be a ballsucker.

I have no desire to kiss this girl, when my pants hit the cold concrete i say "Well, do your magic". And magic she does. This girl wasn't older than 15 years old, but this was absolutely not her first time. I gently nudge her head further down till i hear that desired gag. It's the only sound women make that can rival a 26" 3 ply kick. Possibly better.

A while goes by, and i'm about 10 minutes away from turning this helpless childs face into a glazed doughnut. When out of the blue an awful bright light shines on both of us. I turn my head and to to my dismay there's a police officer shining his light on us. I freeze, panic. Just now i realize what an awful sight this man is seeing. And to make matters worse, this girl's eyes are closed and she doesn't see any of this. Still sucking away in a blissfull fashion with work ethic one would only find in an old black housekeeper from victorian times. I pull her head off quickly and she makes the cutest little slurp and pop hybrid. She's aware what's going on now. Not pretty.

He takes us to the parking lot and informs us our parents will be called to pick us up and we're both suspended for 2 weeks. Just lovely.

"Mrs. Woloszynski?"

"Yes?"

"We caught your son skull {censored}ing this girl in the wallball courts. Come pick him up"

Our parents arrive and the mother is freaking out. She threatens to cut my dick off. And in some confused or shocked state, asks, "Officer, what EXACTLY were they doing?!?!!!!!!"

I saw his face change to multiple types of awkward i will probably never experience. Few men get the opportunity to tell a mother who's both shocked, confused, and dissapointed the vile things that were done to their teenage daughters mouth.

He fumbles with his words for a good 50 seconds, lets an akward long pause out, and closes his eyes in shame.

"Uhh. Um. MMMmhmhm. He, uh. *sigh*......................HIS penis, was in HER mouth".

He points to us individually as if there was a wallball court throat{censored}ing gang bust that just happened and he needed to narrow it down.

We parted ways and i was grounded and suspended. Truth.

• Members

So, for those who haven't heard it before, here goes. The condensed version doesn't feel good to me. This is looong:

I get a call from my friends one day, about 7PM on a friday. Our ages ranged from 15-17, i was 16. Like most young scallywags and ruffians, fridays are not days for homework or bible study. We wanted drink and salty wenches, and by drink i mean the cheapest malt liquor one can buy. This was before Bush Jr had done the complete kung fu grip on Americas economical testicals. A tall can of Steel Reserve (aka 211) could usually be found on the dodgier side of the tracks for a dollar out the door. Which means a young man in need of a quick drunk could lift the couch cushions and find intoxication in the form of nickles and dimes. Anyone who has drank a tall boy of 211 can confirm this is serious drink for serious drunks.

So i walk to the closest strip mall of grocery stores and starbucks to meet up with them, but since they were lacking mobile forms of communication, they couldn't tell me the plans had changed. After about 30 minutes of sitting around, i take the hint. But i'm not ready to give up just yet. My heart was aching for cheap malt liquor and my cock was aching for flesh. This was no time to give up and turn around. I scroll through my phonebook, contemplating the potential of each name. Most had {censored} but lacked beer, and the {censored} they could have provided is the kind no man would ever touch without the stuff.

I land on j***i's number. Hmmm, she's a nice girl. Cute. Friendly. Large, perky breasts. And short too. Love a very short woman. And i don't need to get drunk to {censored} her. Sounds good to me. After a brief conversation she make's it aware there's a school dance going on no more than 50 yards in front of me. It was called the Glow Dance. Young men and woman with firey loins heaving to and fro to a backdrop of blacklights and school issued glowsticks, glow necklaces, mainstream hip hop, and the occasional non-school issued glowing mouth stick.

I say {censored} it and go. Worst comes to worst i can make a fool of myself in front of priviledged suburbanites and find someone with some grass. I walk up to the doors only to find a ticket table and a big box of money. Uh oh. A brief conversation with the security guard whom i knew on a first name basis led to him dropping a ticket on the floor, if you catch my drift.

I make my way inside and instant terror surrounds me. These people are wealthy, these people are beautiful, these people are well dressed in hip designer jeans and sideways trucker caps. I'm none of the above. My head is shaved, my camo shorts are tattered my chain is swinging, my shirt has the sleeves cut off and a giant pentagram on the back. I stuck out like a Nigerian at a neo-con convention.

But i came here to meet j****i and possibly poke her moist flesh covered glory hole. I'm on a mission, no backing down now. I meet up with her and the usual small talk ensues. She goes off to dance and converse with her girlfriends. I sit back against the bleachers and observe. It was like a bad Indian rain dance on acid and ecstacy. Violently bright lights spasming about in all directions, black lights fill the whole room, inaudible chatters and strange looks. This was an all out attack on the senses.

Just as i realize i have 30 seconds longer to sit here until i become "one of the wallflowers", a young girl walks up. A Freshman, which means she was clueless and slightly retarded. Perfect material for a good vag or throat pounding. I had previously known her, althoughly barely, through a friend. I had spent a total of 20 minutes with her since the 2 weeks ago we had met. She'd eerily linger in my presence as i'd walk to the bus stop after school. The usual vibes one projects when ones company makes you ill never worked on her, they just made her want my attention more. Scary, scary stuff. The fact that i was stuck in this confined space with her was an unpleasant suprise.

But, if her presence will make me look busy, and not alone, i can save my social status among the people here. She'll do for now. We sit and chat, and heavily dumb things proceed to fly from her mouth. She takes off one of her many glow necklaces and puts it on me.

"I look retarded"

"Noooo! You look cute."

"I'm not sure if i really DO cute."

"Well, you could put it around your dick."

After this comment the usual giggles not too unlike nails on a chalkboard proceed. I'm ready to bail on this girl until realize, "Wait, Aaron, this chick doesn't look half bad. Pretty cute actually. Her tounge doesn't feel any different than a supermodels. She's new to the food chain of high school, probably eager to please."

She was wearing tight jeans, a white snug tank top, and short hair complimented by a bandana. She almost reminds me of the We Can Do it poster plastered throughout the classroom walls that had spawned such deviant fantasies as a young child. {censored} it, this calls for action.

I turn to her and put my face by her ear and say....

"How about your tounge instead".

The roar of the mob is getting louder, and i'm responded to with a loud "What?!?!!"

Oh jesus Aaron, you {censored}ed it up this time. She'll slap you and make a ruckus and tell everyone there. They'll stare at you like the deviant wretch you are and the stares will last until you graduate. The creepy bald guy who preys on freshmen. You outdid yourself this time, you pig.

But apparently she couldn't hear me against the crowd. Oh lord, i have to verbally repeat this blasphemous attack on all things chivalrous. One more time, at the top of my lungs. "HOW ABOUT YOUR TOUNGE INSTEAD".

"ok!"

Huh? Ok? Things like this don't come that easily. She must be a man, or a shapeshifter or a trekkie. {censored} it, no time to stall.

"Do you know a good place?" she says.

Upon my entrance i had noticed three cops walking in and out of the bathrooms every 5 minutes. A bathroom stall would have been my first reaction. {censored}. Think, think goddamn you! Wait, the wall ball courts! Dark, secluded, and angled concrete that shelters us from view. Perfect.

"Follow me..."

We walk over there at a quick pace. I'm half erect already. We get to the corner and i drop my pants completely around my ankles. Ass exposed to the wind, cock and balls stabbing forward in the night. My first reaction would have been to pull it out of my zipper hole, but i have never been fond of this. I want a full range of motion and a wide pallete for her to work with. There's a chance this young lady might be a ballsucker.

I have no desire to kiss this girl, when my pants hit the cold concrete i say "Well, do your magic". And magic she does. This girl wasn't older than 15 years old, but this was absolutely not her first time. I gently nudge her head further down till i hear that desired gag. It's the only sound women make that can rival a 26" 3 ply kick. Possibly better.

A while goes by, and i'm about 10 minutes away from turning this helpless childs face into a glazed doughnut. When out of the blue an awful bright light shines on both of us. I turn my head and to to my dismay there's a police officer shining his light on us. I freeze, panic. Just now i realize what an awful sight this man is seeing. And to make matters worse, this girl's eyes are closed and she doesn't see any of this. Still sucking away in a blissfull fashion with work ethic one would only find in an old black housekeeper from victorian times. I pull her head off quickly and she makes the cutest little slurp and pop hybrid. She's aware what's going on now. Not pretty.

He takes us to the parking lot and informs us our parents will be called to pick us up and we're both suspended for 2 weeks. Just lovely.

"Mrs. Woloszynski?"

"Yes?"

"We caught your son skull {censored}ing this girl in the wallball courts. Come pick him up"

Our parents arrive and the mother is freaking out. She threatens to cut my dick off. And in some confused or shocked state, asks, "Officer, what EXACTLY were they doing?!?!!!!!!"

I saw his face change to multiple types of awkward i will probably never experience. Few men get the opportunity to tell a mother who's both shocked, confused, and dissapointed the vile things that were done to their teenage daughters mouth.

He fumbles with his words for a good 50 seconds, lets an akward long pause out, and closes his eyes in shame.

"Uhh. Um. MMMmhmhm. He, uh. *sigh*......................HIS penis, was in HER mouth".

He points to us individually as if there was a wallball court throat{censored}ing gang bust that just happened and he needed to narrow it down.

We parted ways and i was grounded and suspended. Truth.

DAMN! :D

Archived