OT: Whats your hairstyle?

TamaDrummer0

• Members
Whats your hairstyle?

I've seen a lot of drummers with those crazy hairstyles from long hair to normal. I personally just have medium hair that is taller on the top that I spike; gives it that messy look. What type do you have?

This is quite possibly the stupidest post I've ever seen here! ;)
I commend you Sir! :thu:

• Members

Many years ago I started cutting it myself. I have saved thousands. I went a couple years with scissors trying to copy the Supercuts girl. Got to be too ghei. Then I bought clippers. Still ghei. The least ghei way to clip is the totally ghei near bald crewcut so that's what I wear.

• Members

What do you use. Nothing I have tried holds my hair down. My hair is
thick

Anything with the words "Wet Look" in it. And alot of it.

I had the same problem, thick portugese locks. When i wash my hair and go to bed, i wake up with a bad case of Christopher walken hair. Total poof. I've been slicking it so long (about 4 years on and off) it's pretty much trained now. That, and i only wash my hair every few days, sometimes longer. It gets oily and becomes weaker, therefor easier to manipulate.

Sounds nappy, but what difference does it make if i never leave the house without slick ass gel in my hair?

When it starts getting longer i throw less gel in there and start looking like one of those schmucks from Trueblood.

Throw some strong gel in your hair and put a stocking or beanie on your head before you go to bed. It'll get trained eventually. It sounds like drastic measures but it's the only thing i've evel felt looked decent on me, so i did it. It worked.

• Members

My head stuff is getting very long. I've had my hair short and long every other year, but ever since my boss told me he didn't like the long hair, about a year ago, i only had my endings cut clean every other month. My hair was already pretty long at that point, but now it's just totally outrageous. Past half-way down the back. Which is nice. People who don't know me mistake me for a badass metalhead, which is nice too, because i'm really a jazzcat slash weirdo.

• Members
Shave it off man,

Started doing it years ago, never have to comb it, never gets messed up, hair cuts are free, and I save tons of money on hair products. Is shaving your head out of style? Who cares, trends are for suckers...

Well, god was cruel to me and made it fall out. I miss it, but these days it's clippers on zero, every two weeks. Lucky I have a reasonably well shaped head. And for some strange reason, chicks love to touch it ;)

• Members

I had the same style all growing up, the std professional looking cut with a part to the right. When I was with the Air Force in college, I buzzed down to 1/2". A little over a year ago my girlfriend encouraged that I grow it out to see how I liked it, since I never had hair below my ears.

Now its down just below my shoulders, and while its pretty cool for ren fairs and metal shows, its a hassle at work and while sleeping. Its usually just pulled back, no fancy french braids or anything.

If and when I get bored with it, Im thinking of shaving my head and going for the bald/goatee look of Peter Gabriel or something, seems fitting to my name.

Archived