Identify Yamaha Kit

• Members

The lugs are similar to those used on the Stage Series in the 1980's. I've never seen tom mounts like that on Yamahas. Those are more like Pearl Export style mounts.

I would agree this is an entry level kit. Probably $250 for the drums and hardware.

Can't really give you an accurate price without knowing if the cymbals are included and if so, what they are.

• Members

Btw, if you can get the serial number off the badges, there's a widget on the Yamaha website that will tell you all you want to know (including manufacture date).

http://www.yamaha.com/yamahadrums/drumvault/

...and another afterthought. I've found the Yamaha tech people to be very responsive and helpful via email. Send them the pic and you'll probably know for sure what model and vintage they are by tomorrow.

• Members

According to him, the badge says "YAMAHA TT413P Serial No. 43825 Made in Taiwan Republic of China"

I tried putting in what I thought was the model number into that site, but to no avail.

Anybody know how to do it/ know more about these drums?

Thanks!

• Members

I'd second on sending to Yamaha's customer support. They're great. Those look like older model entry level Yamaha kits. It's an older badge design which makes me think late `80s, and the lug configuration isn't something I've seen in quite a while.

Agreed on the less than $200 based upon the drums...

• Members

According to him, the badge says "YAMAHA TT413P Serial No. 43825 Made in Taiwan Republic of China"

I tried putting in what I thought was the model number into that site, but to no avail.

Anybody know how to do it/ know more about these drums?

Thanks!

I believe it's a "Power Road" series. Mahogany shells. Check the floor tom to see if it's a FT-416 model number. If so, that's what it is.

Archived