DRUM JAM, UPDATED LIST-- MAKE SURE YOU'RE ON IT...

cdawg

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

My catheter is my friend.

Dead hookers are fairly cheap as hookers go

I need furnace parts

Melanoma is a cancer

Bi-focals are for both near and far sited individuals

Partially used tampons make excellant Christnas tree ornaments in a pinch

• Members

Hey Marko ! Can we go eat at the Thurman Cafe ? I saw it on Man Vs. Food and the burgers look awesome !

oh man, the thurman is the {censored}! I like the Thurmandelphia sammich. if you want to eat there it'll take a long-ass time to get seated, but it's worth it long as we can get beers while we wait. popular joint.

• Members

oh man, the thurman is the {censored}! I like the Thurmandelphia sammich. if you want to eat there it'll take a long-ass time to get seated, but it's worth it long as we can get beers while we wait. popular joint.

Yea we need to take him. He specifically called me wanting to go.

Hey, I got a package from Jamie at Saluda today. Two Saluda t-shirts, and a 17" Glory crash:

th_newglory2s3.jpg

Very friggin' nice!

This is getting exciting Gentlemen. :thu::thu::D:D

• Members

You know what happens when you assume someone's assuming...

I assume it will have anal connotations involved.

So, we're gonna have all this gear and stuff to give out. Is everyone cool with just using raffle tickets and do a drawing for everything? The only issue with that is someone will get a cool cymbal and someone else will get a t-shirt. It will just be the luck of the draw. Anyone have any ideas? I'm open.

• Members

So, we're gonna have all this gear and stuff to give out. Is everyone cool with just using raffle tickets and do a drawing for everything? The only issue with that is someone will get a cool cymbal and someone else will get a t-shirt. It will just be the luck of the draw. Anyone have any ideas? I'm open.

That's prolly the only fair way to do it. We'll make sure everybody gets something, but draw for the bigger items. Whatcha think ?

Archived