DRUM JAM, UPDATED LIST-- MAKE SURE YOU'RE ON IT...

cdawg

• Members

ALRIGHT SUCKAS...

we're getting down to it, so put on your serious face: :mad:, maybe not that serious, :freak: that's better.

anyway, here's the updated list of who's who, PLEASE make sure we're not forgetting everyone. i went through as many posts as i could find, and my head hurts (everyone, aawww.) we just want to be sure everyone's covered, with rooms, shirts, stick bags, directions (when the time comes,) etc.

you're big boys, but let's get each other's backs, eh? if someone's not on the forum, give 'em a call.

marko

whiplash

cdawg

carmine

boxofrocks

rdrummer

big daddy

melvinspeed

mogwix

manoeuver

thundergod(?)

anybody missed, please copy and add...

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

mog, we'll get specific on the directions soon, with motel info, venue info, etc. once we all get there it'll be the big ol' drummer caravan, so meetin' up will be the only worry...

oh, yeah, so let's keep it condensed to as few threads as possible, lets stick to this one. i know there has been a lot, but if you have specific questions, please start PMing me or marko and we'll get ya answered. no need to search around and make things confusing.

• Members

is any of this gonna get recorded? would like to hear/watch.

hopefully. we're supposed to have some vid support from the studio/venue that's hosting the jam, plus if we can get some webcams happening, we'll have that too. aside from that, i'll be snappin' pics, and i'm sure others will, too. we'll see how it goes.

• Members

Close-ups of some of us *cough*Marko*cough* might prove hazardous to camera equipment
:lol:

Hey, hey, hey! I'm wearing my sequined assless chaps, gold rhinestone thong, and diamond studded nipple chains.

I'm talkin' ultra photogenic here skippy$

• Members

Hey, hey, hey! I'm wearing my sequined assless chaps, gold rhinestone thong, and diamond studded nipple chains.

I'm talkin' ultra photogenic here skippy$

I never thought I'd have to use this, but that comment has forced my hand.

With much thanks and credit given to an un-named forum member for sharing his talent with photoshop.

• Members

Close-ups of some of us *cough*Marko*cough* might prove hazardous to camera equipment
:lol:

Funny story... I was on assignment to shoot an aspiring model, and a friend of mine commented "hope you've got insurance on your camera... photo equipment doesn't bode well with her appearance..." I laughed and packed up my bag, headed out to the location. I met the model and the friend's review was pretty well spot-on... oh well I'll work with what I'm given.

I shoot with two cameras and two lenses. I started by using my "backup" camera with the telephoto (i keep the wide angle on the main camera) and taking some shots of her. After about 15 minutes I notice the pictures had started coming out blank, as in all white. Huh, I couldn't figure out what was going on and had to use my main camera for the rest of the shoot, switching lenses.

I got back home and couldn't figure out what was going on, so I sent the camera to Nikon and about a week later I get a call from a Nikon rep asking me what I was doing with my camera. Told him I was taking some shots of a model and pics suddenly started coming out all white. He told me that the camera's image chip had fried, as in some sort of electrical anomaly overloaded it. He had never seen that happen and then a few weeks later a brand new camera showed up at my door. Nikon couldn't really fix it so they just gave me a new one.

Weird, huh?

• Members

OK guys I dunno if anybody else is planning on bringing whatever unused odds and ends they have in the basement, but I am. bring {censored} to swap.

i was, too. i have a refrigerator, some furnace parts, a half-eaten twinkie, a barely used tampon, a whistle, an old cat and my neighbor's wife.

Archived