where to go...

cdawg

• Members

where do you find sites for new drum tech, such as new products and such? everytime i try to find new products, i just run into sellers, bah. just didn't know if there are some good sites that keep updates on new products.

anyone??

• Members

yeah, I tend to start/read threads and use sentences that end with this thing "?"

:poke::poke::poke::poke::poke::poke::poke::poke:

What were you wondering about?.....gear wise.....

dear c*cks*cker/s,

i was merely looking for some collective online info on the latest gear. nothing specific. just maybe someplace that collects press releases on music gear. idk. it's hard to find new developments as far as new manufacturing, new products, small suppliers, etc.

• Members

I getcha you're looking for a guy with the initials LFG.........:poke:

OK I'm done, seems there has to be a blooger, I mean blogger out there that does what you're looking for....probably are quite a few and if you could find the right one, someone with similar interests and such it'd be like your very own personal shopping advisor. Really not trying to be a smart ass on that idea....googling drum gear bloggers..... but really what your looking for is the job of drum magazines and places like this so check out some more forums and mags too. Did you know Stanton Moore has his own forum?

"drum gear blog" in google = http://www.yiwup.com/drum-gear-2/ enjoy

drum blog gives more relevant choices, http://www.google.com/search?hl=en&client=firefox-a&rls=org.mozilla%3Aen-US%3Aofficial&hs=5SB&q=%22drum+blog%22+%2C+gear&aq=f&oq=&aqi=

• Members

did you click the first link?

there was one cool vid and then it got odd.

no, i didn't get too far into it. i'm at work and i have to be good sometimes. (in other words, look like i'm working when someone comes.)

Archived