new pie

pinhigh

• Members

too much,i bought new.....traded in a turd ping ride and paid 200.im not caring too much though.still got a bunch of tax money to spend.still on my want list is a 16 k crash and a 18 k dark crash.also a k splash.if i still want more a nice china.

i really like buying new because if something happens in the next 2 years they replace them.ive been burnt on CL so im done with that.i would trust some on here but today i was just ready to spend

• Members

Hey pin, congrats. If that's a 20" I bought the very same ride for my kid about a year ago.

It's a magnificent instrument and one of the most versatile rides I've ever heard.

Among its virtues is one both I and my kid really like: it has a bell that can kill small animals at close range.

Enjoy it!

• Members

Twenty shines on the Memphis demo. Great sounding - and acting crash ride. Ditto the bell.

Tough to get everything in one ride cymbal. (I envy the guys who can put up two.)

That demo is good. The kid's is a tad less washy than the recording implies, has a smidge more ping, has a variety of sounds from the top, and is very crashable. We were able to select from three of the same model, and they were much closer than Zildjians usually are.

• Members

Hey pin, congrats. If that's a 20" I bought the very same ride for my kid about a year ago.

It's a magnificent instrument and one of the most versatile rides I've ever heard.

Among its virtues is one both I and my kid really like: it has a bell that can kill small animals at close range.

Enjoy it!

lol,i know man. the bell is a dangerous weapon.i love it!

Archived