Cool Lexus Add - Drum Related

Enigmatic

• Members

Damn it. I did the youtube thingy wrong. I do think that the jibberish does infact make the 911 look like a go cart too. Here's the direct link to what I meant to post.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Lx_dL41eUDo

Top Gear does a "power" lap with all the super cars (same track and same driver), and the FXX killed everything. There are considerable negatives to it though, first off they choose whether or not you can buy it, and they keep in at the factory and let you use it on specific track days.

• Members

Dang what a rush! That thing acts like a radio car lolz. Gotta give Schumacher credit for the lap though. Can't wait for a Nordschleife pass !

I don't know if Ferrari would allow that. The FXX is a supped up Enzo, that they are allegedly using for F-1 testing. Essentially, if you are chosen by Ferrari to buy one of these million+ dollar cars, they keep it at the factory and you get to drive it when they say so. I'm guessing that they allowed Schumacher to use it on Top Gear due to that fact that he is The STIG and owns/owned a good portion of the Ferrari F-1 team.

But one can hope.

Archived