Playing Drums

TheLastJrummer

• Members

This conversation got weird. Haha.

Crabcore is dumb.

I don't like that the style of music affects what people think of the drumming enough for them to only comment on that.

Also, I don't get why the mirror in front of my kit is such a big focus in the forums I have posted this in. I guess it is less common than I thought.

• Members

Crabcore is dumb.

I don't like that the style of music affects what people think of the drumming enough for them to only comment on that.

Also, I don't get why the mirror in front of my kit is such a big focus in the forums I have posted this in. I guess it is less common than I thought.

WELCOME! to the drum forum:wave:

• Members

Crabcore is dumb.

And yea as you shall drum, shall there be an inexorable bond unto the Kingdom of Music. And it shall be unbreakable and undeniable that words of The Wisdom shall rule throughout The Eternity.

Ramen.

• Members

Just getting funny. It's like those GC contests. All drums, zero context. What exactly ARE they looking for?

Just saying the genre has always been music, not drum routines.

So anyway guys post drumming - often questionable, on questionable material and don't get the raves they wanted or worse, to which they are accustomed.

No fairy tale debut. waaaahhh. etc. Happens a lot but it's nobody's fault. You just wanna be happily mediocre right? lol.

Archived