For your amusement: The Shiitakes

MikeyParent

• Members

So he missed the highs he still went for it.... I'd pay money to party down with you guys.... Great stuff Mikey

I lived and played bars in Halifax (1976-1980) - where was this jam at?

Sorry for being honest...awesome Mike! Couldn't have been better! Kravitz is jealous right now!!! :)

What happened to this place since I left for my sabatical? I am not being harsh or making fun of Mike! I know him here for some time now and I think he appreciates honest feedback. I would still have fun at his gig, just making an observation.

Rod

• Members

Sorry for being honest...awesome Mike! Couldn't have been better! Kravitz is jealous right now!!!
:)
What happened to this place since I left for my sabatical? I am not being harsh or making fun of Mike! I know him here for some time now and I think he appreciates honest feedback. I would still have fun at his gig, just making an observation.

Rod

No need to apologize - your observations were correct but I think the cool vibe was such that it could be forgiven (not overlooked). Re-reading my post I think I was a little harsh - so I apologize if I came off the wrong way...:D

• Members

What is it? The keytar?

Don't get mad! Jeez!
:)

Rod

LOL dont ya love the ambiguity of electronic communications - not mad at all. It's all good.

Because we were only on stage to do handful of songs, I did not have my full rig. I had a dual keyboard stand and the keytar would go on the top tier of that when I am not playing.

Other fun fact: The drummer is left handed and had to reverse the entire house kit before we went on.

Archived