New Blues/Jazz Cover

• Members

I didn't break any rules, dummy.

hehehehe, looks like I hit a weak spot with my last post marking u as a predator on the weak & insecure. Trying to deflect others from recognizing that truth by going on the offensive & attacking me, eh? LOL

wise man, oh wise man, cut the holier-than-thou {censored}. all those holier-than-thou/my-{censored}-dont-stink people are the worst, most sociopathic mofos of em all.

That's the best you can do, really?

I had just torched your depression puckered ass with the cold hard truth and bitch slapped you in the face with it...and all you can do is state the obvious:

That I'm such a bad ass mother{censored}er you aspire to be a tenth of a writer, singer (and the charming ladies MAN ) that I am and wish you could be? :confused:

I'll just say thank you. :)

What I really love (and find amusing) is how you actually feel entitled to "attack" others in this forum (intending to hurt their feelings) YET when given a taste

of your own medicinal bull{censored} (that you call an opinion) you have the blatant defensive stupidity to mislabel my empirical FACTS and astute observations as "attacks" on your character when you know deep down inside it's the sad, bitter

and ronery truth. :idea:

There is no shame in what I do.

I love women and take great pride in knowing how to treat them and talk to them

(something completely benign to you) and of course you're bitter about your lack of

game, mating skills and (lack of) experience and that's fine.

I understand it must be hard for you being a chump who has no alternative but to talk {censored} to forum members who didn't sign up to interact with a such a highly opinionated yet talentless tool such as yourself, no offense, of course ;)

But don't take it out on those that have game and experience using such shotty

retorts and out of date humor that again, make you look like a pansy assed lady boy.

Man up, suck it up and be a MAN about it.

Don't be a passive aggressive cork soaker as your posts seem to indicate that you are.

Man or woman, gay or straight, and in whatever way forum members CHOOSE

to live their life is of NONE of your concern and should never be brought up as

a means to your end in attacking their tastes with your misappropriated usage of

hatred, rage and anger. :wave:

Last point: I never deflect.

Only beta males (like you) do.

I am a predator when it comes to beautiful women.

I don't have any weaknesses like your bff we'll just call "Ed." ;)

And to be blunt and straight to the point I know myself and love who I am. :lol:

If you could ever love yourself half as much as you're currently unable to:

You would see a much better world and change your perception (for positive reasons)

and stop being a jealous and insecure know-nothing who acts like he's got everything

all figured out when in reality you've been smacked down by everyone you've ever

had the audacity to insult.

Don't be mad about it.

Just get over it and be a MAN about life.

Not a gaping brown sun. :thu:

• Members

:)
:idea:
;)
:wave:
;)

:lol:
:thu:

what's nice about benussi's posts is he illustrates them with pictures. that way I can skip the words on his posts of biblical-length and just look at the pictures. makes life a lot simpler cause i DO have more important things than responding to benussi's 10000 word online braggadocio about how cool and well-rounded and inspirational he is.

• Members

I'm sorry Duke, but your admission into the G.A.T.E. program has been denied.

:confused:

But, since you like visual images instead of things I'd like to call "words"

here's THE smiley that defines you from empty head to crooked toe: :facepalm:

Btw, very astute of you to notice my character traits that exemplify

-coolness

-well rounded-ness

-and inspirational...

After all...all 10 year olds need role models, right?

If you're really nice you won't have to ride the short bus anymore!

(But you still have to wear the helmet, though) k? :cool:

• Members

aw, Benussi's just butt hurt that I exposed him for his predatorial pedobear and gaybear behavior. So he's got to attack me and tell me I was beaten by my father growing up.

in b4 Sigmund Benussi posts another biblical-length psychological profile on me.

• Members

Aww, you guys. Break it up now.
Shake hands and kiss and make up.

He can have the last word. I'm good.

Besides, beating up on retards just doesn't feel right. :lol:

He needs to eat some hot sauce and grow some chest hair anyway...

Puberty is just around the corner. :)

Archived