Singer With Good Voice Needed For Hot Project

ZebraSteve

• Members

I have a hot project which I need a singer for. You need to have a studio and willing to sing vocal tracks for a new tune that I will write. I will give you the instrumental bed and the lyrics as well as my scratch tracks.

The turn around time for this track is very quick. I will need to have your vocal track back by Sun morning so I can mix and have it ready to pitch by Monday.

This is a hot project with a very big budget $$ which I will give you a large chunk of it if you are willing to do this and turn the vocal tracks around fast. No guarantees they will choose our track but since it's so fast the competition is much lower!

Email me back directly at: zebra24@msn.com

Thanks!

• Members

Since I could not find a good vocalist in time, I sang the tracks myself. Thanks anyway, sometimes that the way things go with these libraries, they have an immediate need because the film company or TV show has to have it completed in a few days and they need a tune to fill a slot (often they use commercial songs as place holders knowing that they will be replaced with a similar sounding piece).

Anyway I am still looking for good vocalist for future demos. Email me if your interested and we can talk: zebra24@msn.com

Archived