HCBF Members Page

monark

• Replies 157
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

it'll be updated a little later today.
i, for some reason, couldn't get into my pointbeing mail this weekend, so i couldn't do much updating!

boalg> you have to send me the info first, man! then i can put it up
:D

pwise.gif

• Members
monark110 said...

...i, for some reason, couldn't get into my pointbeing mail this weekend, so i couldn't do much updating!

I spent about an hour updating the webmail client - but the mail server never goes down unless something's broke.

You can always hit the mail server with a real mail client like Outlook, Outlook Express, Eudora, Netscape Mail or whatever.

Mail server name is mail.pointbeing.com and you already have a username and password :)

• Members
Originally posted by allan grossman

scythe said...

Why not PHP and MYSQL?

Why php and mySQL? It appears to me he's doing just fine without adding another layer of complexity to the site
;)

acutally, i've thought about that, but i didn't think that allan wanted anyone getting into his MySQL.
else i'd give it a try...

pwise.gif

• Members

Hey - if you want to try a mySQL project I have no problem with it :)

I'd prefer you not store pics or mp3s in a database, but come up with a project and bounce it off me. I'm sure we can work something out.

I didn't know you spoke php - I have a vBulletin hack that needs fixing. Maybe we can work on that too :)

• Members
Originally posted by allan grossman

Hey - if you want to try a mySQL project I have no problem with it
:)

I'd prefer you not store pics or mp3s in a database, but come up with a project and bounce it off me. I'm sure we can work something out.

I didn't know you spoke php - I have a vBulletin hack that needs fixing. Maybe we can work on that too
:)

im learning.
i had mysql and php on my computer, and i deleted it.
let me d/l it again and see if i can get some of it working.
i think that it'd be easier in the long run (if i can get it to work:D )

pwise.gif

Archived