Thank you.

THB_bassman

• Members

Not only am I a newbie to the forum, but a relative newbie to the bass. I am primarily a sax player who has been noodling on bass for 5 years in my basement, only occasionally venturing out to jam with a friend.

My personal edification re:bass rigs, ohms & watts, etc has grown immensely in the few short weeks since I joined the forum. I also am compelled to profer my thanks and appreciation.

Yes, and I do contribute wherever I can. Being the opinionated sort that I am I can scarcely withhold unless the topic is too technical for my experience level.

• Members

Originally posted by lug

What an oddball.

That's me...:D

Na, it annoys me when rather than admit a lack of knowledge on a subject, some people will make something up, thinking that you're too stupid to see that they don't know WTF they're talking about...

• Members

Originally posted by THB_bassman

That's me...
:D

Na, it annoys me when rather than admit a lack of knowledge on a subject, some people will make something up, thinking that you're too stupid to see that they don't know WTF they're talking about...

I see. You are refering to people who disagree with me on any given subject. Bless them, the idiots, for they know not what they post.

• Members

There is a ton of good information in here and a bunch of helpful and knowlegable folks.

What forum have YOU been hanging out at?? :confused:

;):D Glad you're enjoying it here!!!!

• Members

Guys this forum is great.

There is a ton of good information in here and a bunch of helpful and knowlegable folks.

Being a relative "newbie" here I just wanted to thank y'all.

So....thanks.
:)

kiss ass :rolleyes:

Archived