B-Bottoms Album recommendations

B-Bottom

• Members

My cd aquisition yeilded great results, figured I'd share them with everyone here

Reel Big Fish- We're not happy till you're not happy

This is the latest cd from these guys. Great album from begining to end. Lyrics seem a little darker than on previous albums but they fit well with the music. Matt Wong's bass playing is still great. Highlights include; Drinkin' ( a follow up to Beer) Don't start a band and Last show. Like a said a great album and I recomend it to anyone who digs ska.

:D

• Members

The last album I bought was the new Garbage - Bleed Like Me. It's good, but not as strong as their previous three efforts, IMO. It is a lot more guitar-centric and a little heavier which I enjoy, but Shirley's voice isn't quite as powerful as on the earlier albums. Also, it feels a little inconsistent and schizophrenic, jumoing from one mood to the next without a lot of warning. All in all, I give it a 3 out of 5. There are some very good songs, but there are also a few throw-aways that shouldn't have made it to the album.

• Members

Originally posted by Bonoman

The last album I bought was the new Garbage - Bleed Like Me. It's good, but not as strong as their previous three efforts, IMO. It is a lot more guitar-centric and a little heavier which I enjoy, but Shirley's voice isn't quite as powerful as on the earlier albums. Also, it feels a little inconsistent and schizophrenic, jumoing from one mood to the next without a lot of warning. All in all, I give it a 3 out of 5. There are some very good songs, but there are also a few throw-aways that shouldn't have made it to the album.

i've been meaning to pick this up, i missed their third album, but i love the new single, learnt it in front of the telly the other night, it's not that hard.

Archived