mmmmm... munchies!

L-1329

• Members

Originally posted by L-1329

Sometimes there's nothing better for a late night snack than a sack of cheap greasy taco's!
:cool:

What's your poison? I'm a Taco Bell man, myself. All those stories about fecal matter in the meat just don't mean a damn thing to me.

• Members

I like going for the odd late night nosh with the band after a gig; usually at a seafood joint in Chinatown open till 4. Not the healthiest thing to do to yourself but Lordy! is it gratifying.

Play till 1:30, packed by 2, eat till 4, home, zzzzzzzz, wife and daughter have me up at 8 or 9 (huh? what? oooooh F@#!!K). Bleary-eyed and dragging ass all Sat or Sun .....worth it for late night Szechuan scallops though!

• Members

Originally posted by BigPigPeaches

What's your poison? I'm a Taco Bell man, myself. All those stories about fecal matter in the meat just don't mean a damn thing to me.

I'm a big fan of ignorance :) If I can't see it, I don't care......

• Members

Originally posted by nicebigstrings

That's what's known as the "Sausage Law Principle". Those who like sausages and have respect for the law should never see either being made.

:D

Reminds me of a student I had about 6 years ago. He spent a career as a butcher, and decided one day to tell me all about what goes into all commercially made hot dogs. Haven't had one since, and I used to love hot dogs!:(

Anyway, it's Taco Bell for me due to a serious lack of other options.

• Members

Originally posted by L-1329

:D

Reminds me of a student I had about 6 years ago. He spent a career as a butcher, and decided one day to tell me all about what goes into all commercially made hot dogs. Haven't had one since, and I used to love hot dogs!
:(

Anyway, it's Taco Bell for me due to a serious lack of other options.

Ralph Nader wrote a report on hot dogs in 1968 and hasn't eaten one since. Oh yes, I believe he was looking into the abbatoirs in the Chicago area.:eek::mad::eek::mad:

Archived