strategically placed sock puppet...

chris dax

• Members

9:20 am EDT May 18, 2005

BOSTON -- Two Waterville, Maine, teenagers are in hot water after one was arrested on suspicion of skateboarding nude through the center of town as his friend videotaped the stunt.

Jason Bowbly, 18, allegedly skateboarded through a parking lot about 4 p.m. on Friday, May 13, clad only with a strategically placed sock puppet.

Bodley skated around for about 15 minutes, police said. The teens were not making any comments about the stunt. They've been ordered to appear in court Aug. 6. Meanwhile, police don't think any of it was very funny.

"I think it's serious. I think it makes people uncomfortable and intimidates them," Massey said.

here's a link to the newscast video

• Members

Originally posted by Zebra

Strange, when I read the title, I was thinking "well, I can think of at least one place where you shouldn't put a sock puppet..."

+1

I wouldn't put a sock puppet on my nose either.

• Members

""I think it's serious. I think it makes people uncomfortable and intimidates them," Massey said."

Lots of people/things make me uncomfortable and intimidate me... like the police. We should fine them all!

• Members

Originally posted by FARGreg

""I think it's serious. I think it makes people uncomfortable and intimidates them," Massey said."

Lots of people/things make me uncomfortable and intimidate me... like the police. We should fine them all!

Yeah, every time I pass a parked cop car, I slow down - those bastards.

Massey is easily intimidated and looses his lunch money to local bullies daily.

• 1 year later...

Archived