Tonight's players, raise hands

LeBraniac

• Members

I'm gigging with the Beatles cover band I play in called the Glass Onion. We're playing at the Grafton Inn in Grafton MA.

I'm playing my Turser Beatle bass (their Hofner knock-off) into my Ashdown ABM500 1x15 combo with the 2x10 Ashdown extension cab.

Man, I'm looking at the set list and I am so on the hook to sing tonight....:eek:

• Members

I'm playing tomorrow 4:30-7:30 at a large festival here in town called Hart Fest in Hart Park.

I'm using my SVT-4PRO and 810E cab with my Furman power conditioner, Korg DTR-2000 rackmount tuner, my Shure wireless system, SansAmp BDDI, and my five string J and paisley P-bass.

ROCK!

• Members

I have to drag my sorry butt out to Racine to play (about 40 miles from me).

Using the only rig I have: Ampeg B2R. GB 4X10 and my Washburn 5 string

...I am usually excited about gigs but this one seems like just a bump in the road to me.

• Members

Originally posted by flatcat

I'm gigging with the Beatles cover band I play in called the Glass Onion. We're playing at the Grafton Inn in Grafton MA.

I'm playing my Turser Beatle bass (their Hofner knock-off) into my Ashdown ABM500 1x15 combo with the 2x10 Ashdown extension cab.

Man, I'm looking at the set list and I am so on the hook to sing tonight....
:eek:

That'd be cool to check out, my GF's dad lives in Grafton.

But I'm at the Green Briar in Brighton, MA. If you go, have the beer called "Craic" (pronounced CRACK- for good reason). Using the setup in my sig.

• Members

Outdoor gig this morning (11:00 - 2:00) on the banks of a lake for a fishing rodeo thingy. It will be catered by a couple of seafood restaurants. Good eating!

Then we load up and haul it about 60 miles for a stage show tonight 7:00 - 9:30. We do the stage show the third Saturday of every month.

• Members

Not a gig but tonight (sat) I am going to try out a new band possibility. Taking the Carvin and my rack, and a 410. They said the studio has a Trace head and an SWR 610 for use as well. Will be fun to get out and play again!

• Members

No gig tonight, we're off this weekend. I'll be spendin it in front of Cakewalk Sonar tracking our guitar player. So, I rekkon my equipment would be Microsoft, Marlboro, and Natty Light.

Played last weekend, and will be next weekend. Many boobs signed last weekend, and I'd like to expect the same for the next. That equip would be a Spector Euro4 into an SVT and 8x10... and many drinks in tiny glasses.

Archived