So does this actually happen on the other side of the pond?

Kaesh

• Members

Hoax!!! Woot, I found it out without Snopes!!! :D

It's a modification of this form which was an inquiry into the fake reporter/male prostitute, Gannon...

This letter is also on the congressional web site of the Congresswoman making the inquiry here, which by the way has the coolest governmental website address ever, since the format is name.house.gov...Her's is slaughter.house.gov...:D

• Members

Originally posted by Undertoad

Well done KK. Did you google for the file number?

No, I was actually trying to find out more mundane stuff, like if the address was correct, if the departmental titles were correct, the name of the official...

I found the site and scrolled down to look at the format to see if it was correct and noticed the inquiry number...

• Members

Originally posted by sunburstbasser

So, would you buy a Dell now?

No. I like Gateway. The person on the support line speaks English as their first language and they have silly North Dakota accents that make me smile.

Hardware is basically all the same, so for me it comes down to support. Gateway beats Dell in that respect by a longshot.

• Members

/conspiracy mode/

/fnord

why would homeland put this in his computer, when they have carnivore and TIA?

and they wouldn;t need this once tcpa is integratted on board, sometime around late 2006, coinciding with palladium, windows longhorn, mac moving to x86, and realID going into effect.

maybe i SHOULD start buying tin foil.

/fnord

/conspiracy/

• Members

Originally posted by zachoff

No. I like Gateway. The person on the support line speaks English as their first language and they have silly North Dakota accents that make me smile.

Hardware is basically all the same, so for me it comes down to support. Gateway beats Dell in that respect by a longshot.

My mother has a Dell, but I have a cousin who works for Gateway.:D

And me? HP.:(

Archived