hasbeen (Roger) and agedhorse (Andy) aren't real!!!

illidian

• Members

Originally posted by hasbeen

to prove I exist, here's a pic of the guitarist from Fates Warning sitting on my lap. It was a Christmas part....don't ask.

*saves file in special Blackmail File, makes numerous back-ups and sends to undisclosed loactions across the globe for safe keeping*evil2.gif

• Members

Originally posted by basshunter

THIS is what I want to know!!!!!!

*stakes out Roger's house waiting for UPS delivery*

Hey Roger, did you get the V6 yet?
:cool:

they V6 will be arriving today. I don't have a large degree of confindence though that it will arrive in one piece....so I've prepared myself for that. This is one HEAVY tube amp. UPS loves destroying those....and I've shipped and/or received many.

Last month I had two of my instruments I do demos with shipped across the country. Each had it's own custom made, $600 case. The cases were destroyed. At least the instruments were fine which is why I had the cases to begin with.

• Members

Originally posted by hasbeen

to be honest, I'm on the road so much and funny "road things" happen so often that I'm not sure what Andy is refering to.

Andy- was it the tie thing? I can't remember what I said back.

Yes, she was commenting rudely about gays and ties to her friend, we all overheard her, and you started hassling her about your tie, asking her if your tie looked gay and she was sure she had just gay-bashed you thinking you might be... (which is an even funnier thought actually) and you dragged he through the coals. She must have appologized 100 times, tripping all over herself. I thought she was going to hyperventilate and throw up.

And yes, I realize funny things like this happen to you all the time... like the restaurant (Salt Mine) in Scottsdale where the two women seated next to us started hassling us. So what happens when you travel overseas???

• Members

Originally posted by agedhorse

Yes, she was commenting rudely about gays and ties to her friend, we all overheard her, and you started hassling her about your tie, asking her if your tie looked gay and she was sure she had just gay-bashed you thinking you might be... (which is an even funnier thought actually) and you dragged he through the coals. She must have appologized 100 times, tripping all over herself. I thought she was going to hyperventilate and throw up.

And yes, I realize funny things like this happen to you all the time... like the restaurant (Salt Mine) in Scottsdale where the two women seated next to us started hassling us. So what happens when you travel overseas???

:D

I wish I travelled more often, if for nothing else but moments like these.

Archived