Hey Ox,... Lemmy ?

ZigmundFloyd

• Members

Originally posted by tenyearsgone

Didn't he play a RIC? Why yes he did.

And I don't mean that in a flame way, I just don't see what is so great about them.

I don't think it matters much what bass he is playing, how he eq's is just silly, IMO

• Members

Originally posted by degroove

*wipes up leakage*

:mad:
Eww MX!! You didn't fart, you {censored}!!

:mad:

says the guy who posted:

I love homade Salsa.

Wanna hear a funny story?

The other day I was eating this really hot salsa and it was good. The next morning, I was going on an early morning jog. I was about 20 minutes into it when all of a sudden, I felt something break free in the darkest hallows of my large intestine. I was afraid I might lose control of my sphincter at any moment. It was such a catch 22. The faster I ran, the faster I reached a toilet, but the faster I ran the more I was going to loose control. The slower I ran, the farther I was from getting to a toilet. At this point I am looking for a place to let my explosion occur, but I kept on to my house. Sweaty and out of breath, I ran into the bathroom and nearly slipped off the seat as I tried to get good spread and ovoid the spray. But, I made it.

And I learned never to eat salsa the night before a run.
:)

• Members

Yeah!!

The other day I was eating this really hot salsa and it was good. The next morning, I was going on an early morning jog. I was about 20 minutes into it when all of a sudden, I felt something break free in the darkest hallows of my large intestine. I was afraid I might lose control of my sphincter at any moment. It was such a catch 22. The faster I ran, the faster I reached a toilet, but the faster I ran the more I was going to loose control. The slower I ran, the farther I was from getting to a toilet. At this point I am looking for a place to let my explosion occur, but I kept on to my house. Sweaty and out of breath, I ran into the bathroom and nearly slipped off the seat as I tried to get good spread and ovoid the spray. But, I made it.

And I learned never to eat salsa the night before a run. :)

:D:p

• Members

I just realized Ampeg makes absolutely NOTHING I'd play through other than the SVT tube reissure or maybe the preamp that's the pre out of said SVT. Maybe they make a decent 4-12 but the only ampeg cabs the stores carry around here are ones with 10's in them. Are ampeg's 15's any good? I haven't heard 15's yet that can beat the 90's Trace Elliotts.

• Members

Originally posted by mxpxfan

And I learned never to eat salsa the night before a run.
:)

:D:p

That sounds awful!!

You poor guy!!

:D

• Members

Uh-oh, I am so busted!
:p

**Goes Joggin to another thread eating salsa**

ha that was a pretty funny story. i had a similar incident. it ended with me having to crawl on the bathroom floor at a mcdonalds in order to get into a stall who's door was locked.

{censored} and vomit stories, if told by the right people, are some of the best stories. it's kind of like seeing a guy get hit in the balls. For some reason or farting at inappropriate times, like a wedding or funeral. It's always funny. :)

• Members

Originally posted by Sixgun77

I just realized Ampeg makes absolutely NOTHING I'd play through other than the SVT tube reissure or maybe the preamp that's the pre out of said SVT. Maybe they make a decent 4-12 but the only ampeg cabs the stores carry around here are ones with 10's in them. Are ampeg's 15's any good? I haven't heard 15's yet that can beat the 90's Trace Elliotts.

I like my Ampeg 115:D

Archived