This just might be the worst band in history.

Mudbass

• Members

I've seen that before. :eek:

We had a band at our school called "No Comment" that played 80's metal covers. Their singer was consistently about a half step below the pitch of the song, so it was kinda interesting to listen to...

Ugh. They just sucked.

• Members

I'd have to say that the worst band I've ever heard was a Dallas band in the mid-90's called the Axis Band. They were a band only in the most technical sense of the word: they played instruments and made noise. There were two guys in this band. The bassist, who employed anywhere between 12 and 15 pedals to get his "signature" sound, and the drummer, who detuned his drum heads to the point where they had no resonance whatsoever.

Their closing song was called "Headbanger's Stomp", in which the drummer would hit his tom with the tip of the stick, driving it downward like a knife, then pointing it at the audience to punctuate the message: "Headbanger's stomp on YOU!!"

He would then puncture the drum head with the stick for the finale.

:thu:

• Members

Worst band ever?

The Fast, w/ a "Miki Zone" on guitar, and some utter moron on vocals. They backed up the Ramones at the Agora Ballroom in Hartford, CT, in 1980 or 1981. Truly the worst band I have ever seen. Clad in filthy black leather. Their signature song was some ditty about "humpin' on a subway train". The audience just hated them, so much that the lead singer took off his black leather pants and mooned the audience with what looked like the filthiest ass I have seen on a human being outside of a nursery or a nursing home. It was definitely diaper changing time. He started throwing stuff at the audience, so, for the first and only time in my life I started throwing things at a concert. I threw my shoes. And I hit him, too! Yeeeccchh!!

:freak: :freak: :freak:

• Members

Originally posted by 95thfoot

Worst band ever?

The Fast, w/ a "Miki Zone" on guitar, and some utter moron on vocals. They backed up the Ramones at the Agora Ballroom in Hartford, CT, in 1980 or 1981. Truly the worst band I have ever seen. Clad in filthy black leather. Their signature song was some ditty about "humpin' on a subway train". The audience just hated them, so much that the lead singer took off his black leather pants and mooned the audience with what looked like the filthiest ass I have seen on a human being outside of a nursery or a nursing home. It was definitely diaper changing time. He started throwing stuff at the audience, so, for the first and only time in my life I started throwing things at a concert. I threw my shoes. And I hit him, too! Yeeeccchh!!

:freak:

ETA: Send in the clowns....

cbgb.jpg

leatherboylpabout.jpg

:rolleyes:

• Members

Originally posted by Emprov

William Hung in his glory days before his American Idol?

Lug, is that you on bass?
:confused:

No, the bands I've been in are No Comment, The Axis Band, The Fast, and Death Rotten Decay.

• Members

Originally posted by martinibassman

Almost as bad as this guy:

http://www.myspace.com/glenjames

Mr Rogers crossed with Neil Young, with a bad head cold, and necrosis of the sinuses from snorting too many "happy drugs"?? :rolleyes:

Far from the worst I've heard though, just great for poking fun at! (I mean, his pathetic whining was even on key a couple of times.)

• Members

Originally posted by negge

omg! one of them was horribly out of tune! No Refund, fitting name for that band. I can also understand why it was their last gig
;)

and the Final Countdown cover =

What in the hell was that? The guitarist could not keep the beat at all. He slowed down and sped up the whole way through. Did you see the people walking by and not even looking at them? The singer put me to sleep, why was he singing? You can't sing mono-tone with no emphasis at all and expect people to like it. "No Refund" probably originated from them saying to their attendee's "No Refund" after the first song was over......LOL

Archived