Good insults for people getting glasses?

Ace Of Bass

• Members

On of my best friends just told me she's getting glasses.

Being the jackass that I am, I plan to make fun of her for the rest ofher life.

it's been a long time since elementary school, and I can't remember any of the good insults. I'm sure there's stuff better than "four eyes."

Any good ones?

• Members

Originally posted by Ace Of Bass

On of my best friends just told me she's getting glasses.

Being the jackass that I am, I plan to make fun of her for the rest ofher life.

it's been a long time since elementary school, and I can't remember any of the good insults. I'm sure there's stuff better than "four eyes."

Any good ones?

I love your coke bottles. "makes me laugh".

and hey four eyes whats shaking :)

Btw I do where glasses but I have not yet heard any bad ones my self.

• Members

Originally posted by basseuphoria

so when you can't fake mature anymore and it outranks your smarts, then whatcha gonna do?.........

( you will get older, i hope)

if I can hold out like this for another year, I'll be fine. Then I'll just point people to the college degree on my wall.

:)

• Members

Originally posted by Ace Of Bass

if I can hold out like this for another year, I'll be fine. Then I'll just point people to the college degree on my wall.

:)

Check back with us when you need glasses to read the fine print on that degree. By that time, maybe we'll have come up with some good jokes.

Billy-B

• Members

I was 14 when I got my first pair of glasses. I had been suffering from headaches so bad I could not go to school. I didn't want to go back to school especially wearing "NEW" glasses.

I told my dad that the other kids would make fun of me and embarass me in front of the other kids. He told me punch the first kid who made fun of me square in the face as hard as I could and the others would leave me alone.

The first kid who made fun of me also wore glasses, so I did as directed by dad. I hit him square in the face spliting his glasses at the bridge of his nose and also spliting his nose. He needed 4 stitches and new glasses and the police was called. I got into trouble needless to say, but to this day no one has ever made fun of me wearing glasses...........

I guess I made my point.........:cool:

OMB

• Members

As a long-time wearer of glasses, I haven't heard anybody say anything about them that I can remember.

That being said, I DO have a little gag I like to play, and it could easily be adapted to new glasses.

I was joking with my wife about 3-D glasses, and got her to put some on. Then, I bounced a NERF ball off her face (one of the soft ones!), saying "It looks like it's coming right at you, doesn't it ?" She'll just get madder (in a fun way) the more you do it!

You could say something like "You can see it coming all the way to your face, can't you?"

:D

• Members

Originally posted by thelurker

As a long-time wearer of glasses, I haven't heard anybody say anything about them that I can remember.

That being said, I DO have a little gag I like to play, and it could easily be adapted to new glasses.

I was joking with my wife about 3-D glasses, and got her to put some on. Then, I bounced a NERF ball off her face (one of the soft ones!), saying "It looks like it's coming right at you, doesn't it ?" She'll just get madder (in a fun way) the more you do it!

You could say something like "You can see it coming all the way to your face, can't you?"

:D

:-D

I like that one.

Also, I'm gonna have to use this sometime, too:

"Those glasses are very becoming on you. Of course, if I was on you, I'd be comming, too."

• Members

Originally posted by vanlatte

Geez, if you like her just pull her hair or something.

:rolleyes:

:o

I did this today.

I was in class, we were watching this video about courting and playfighting and stuff, and I just reached over and yanked on this girls braids. I did it a bit harder then I meant to...I guess I'm a tiny bit stronger now than I was in elementary school.

Right after I did it, I thought about your post.

I amaze myself with my own maturity sometimes.

Archived