BOOM!!!! (aka James new cabinet ships)

speddling

• Members
Originally posted by T. Alan Smith

...Peavey!?
;):D

Seriously, very cool rig Sped. I've always wanted to rock those Bene's thru your rig. We seem to share very similar influences & tastes.
:cool:

thanks man... it's mutual

you mention Peavey... besides my Classic 400, I've got a 2002 USA made Millennium STD enroute to me right now too. I took it as partial trade for my 1210

S_peav1.jpg

78pbass: I'm a computer geek by trade, code some websites for play money... mostly though it's because I lucked out in buying 2 homes on the same proterty so my tenant pays most of my housing costs & the fact I'm 38 and the Mrs's and I don't feel the need to reproduce.

• Members
Originally posted by 78pbass

Aha! my kids are impeding my spending ability. I had no idea:cool:

yeah but cool 'little people' can be better than fancy toys.... I'll be the first to admit that.

My Nieces are WAY cooler than my basses :cool:

• Members
Originally posted by speddling

the 29Hz at -6dB of the El Whappo is amazing enough!!!

I'm ordering a new set of SIT Rock Bright Stainless on Tuesday... I'm gonna restring my fretless 6 to be:

F# - B - E - A - D - G

:thu:

don't know if I'll keep it that way, but I want to try the low F# !!!

• Members
Originally posted by fretless

funny ,makes me think of elephants that talk over very long distances using sub frequency . I bet you could talk to the animals with that thing, hmm... I'll bet you'll be talking to the police as well
:D

:thu:

luckily I live on a block between 2 drummers... whenever I play loud, my neighbors bitch about the drummers :cool:

• Members
Originally posted by timmerz

Sumbiches....

I was going back through the pages looking for this thread this morning, to see if you'd received it yet....

Tuesday they switched up the delivery date from today to monday :mad: Now I get to see it was scanned at the main depot for this hunk of Jersey.... sometimes I get stuff from there, other times it goes to the little depot 2 towns from home.

:mad: :mad: :mad:

it scanned just a little while ago that it's departed :cry: I bet I passed the truck on the way to the office. It's gonna sit all weekend just down the roadfrom my house!!!

at least I'm home on Monday :thu:

Archived