10 min. poll

fretless

• Members

I am off to bang out some drums as I want to mic up my rig and see what it records like , all done very sloppy and as fast as I can , just going for some quick fun :D Having said that any request for a particular style of drums , as I could use an additional challenge to cure some laziness :D lay it on me ! I will post the drums for a jam along session as usual . disclaimer : end result may not actually resemble said style . warning this poll will be tallied at High noon PST :D

• Members

HaHA! I voted anyway! (neener-neener)

Actually, it's not bad, but you muffed it right at about 40sec. (S'coo tho. It gives it that organic, REAL-drummer feel...)

It reminds me of something my wife once said about a drummer we know: That he's 'a front man trapped in a drummer's body.' Then again, rock drums tend to sound that way...

Seriously though, carry on! That's pretty good stuff!

• Members

hey thanks fellas , feel free to kick that around , it's all good fun and if you're like me you can sit back and laugh when your done , so now we can all laugh at this

fretless slapped together 1/2 assed style rawk m/

it took longer to set up then record :rolleyes: but I had my V4BH at super low volume flat with treble on 2 ( apt. bedroom with sleeping cat levels), with a Beta 57 close and a pbass w/ flats , I'm pretty happy with it , I usually go direct , but I'll maybe try the amp on some tunes . :rolleyes: whatever

m/:p m/

• Members

Originally posted by SpaceGhost

Fretless, I'm making a request for a conga and drum kit track. so I guess latin-rock?

I hate trying to make sense.
:freak:

hmm... I have percussion instruments , I can layer with drums , or percussion only ? or do you want a latin beat , Samba or something like that ?

Archived