I met bp7777770 the other night

bassmanatlarge

• Members

What a nice guy. I only wish we'd had more time to yack, but had been driving for about 14 hours and faded too fast:(

One of the best ways to judge a person is by their pets, all of whom were relaxed, happy and friendly.

There'll be another time, Brian, and I'll stay longer:thu:

• Members

Originally posted by el_duderino676

So what exactly do the last the "P"s stand for?
:confused:

Vice-President of Product Procurement and Preparation

Now you can go use your fancy search functions and see if you can figure out what that means. IIRC, it s in a VERY old thread on ebassist:D

• Members

Originally posted by basshunter

Vice-President of Product Procurement and Preparation

Now you can go use your fancy search functions and see if you can figure out what that means. IIRC, it s in a VERY old thread on ebassist:D

I don't think I need to search as I can probably guess what "Product" you're referring to. :D

• Members

Originally posted by bnyswonger

Has anyone checked that guy's papers? Is he considered a "guest worker"?
:rolleyes:

:D

:D :D

Damned if we're gonna give him amnesty! I'm gonna round up Minutemen and bomb the ferry to/from Nova Scotia! :mad:

(Too goddam cold to build a wall out in the middle of the drink. :mad: )

• Members

Everybody in Chicao be on the lookout for a Canadian At Large! He is thought to be carying musical intruments and driving a blue and silver hippie mobile. If you spot this person, please confiscate the case of beer also believed to be with him. Send this beer to the proper authorities.... Namely me!

• Members

Originally posted by T-40

Everybody in Chicao be on the lookout for a Canadian At Large! He is thought to be carying musical intruments and driving a blue and silver hippie mobile. If you spot this person, please confiscate the case of beer also believed to be with him. Send this beer to the proper authorities.... Namely me!

How are you and Matt liking your basses now?

Matt's is absolutely gorgeous, and your pics don't do your bass justice.:thu:

• Members

Originally posted by bassplayer7770

Matt's is absolutely gorgeous, and your pics don't do your bass justice.
:thu:

I really love the neck! :thu:

I'm liking yours a lot too. :D

Thank the gods for creative financing!

JAF14a.jpgJAF14b.jpg

• Members

Matt's is absolutely gorgeous, and your pics don't do your bass justice.
:thu:

haven't had much chance to play mine. none at all with my own rig, but that will change tuesday evening. it's a gorgeous instrument though, and (of course) craftsmanship is excellent. al does fine work indeed.

• Members

You bought it, eh?

Yup. ®

Al had the whole collection out and I couldnt pass it up once I heard it plugged in. The tone is just amazing. I pulled the bottom plate on the bridge and lowered the action a bit. It does have a couple of spots where the frets buzz as you mentioned to Al. I'm gonna take it to my repair/setup guy and see what he can do for it. If this guy can't fix it, it can't be fixed. Aside from that, I'm really loving this bass.

Archived