I want to re-enlist in the G&L Army

Caroway

• Members
Originally posted by Mind Riot

Sure tribbys count! That's a nice L-2500!

Yeah, I love my ASAT. I just used it to record a bassline on a new track last night. :cool:

unklefranc: I use a sweatband when playing my ASAT as well as my MM Cutlass and Ric 4003. None of them have body contours. If I don't wear a sweatband on my wrist while playing live, they tear me alllll up. I've still got some scars from before I figured that out. I play with a pick, and play alot of fast and chaotic music, so I think I can identify. As you can see in the pic of me playing, I usually have the bass pretty low, but it still does what you are describing if I'm not careful. Then again, if I didn't use a bass because of some silly little idiosynchracy like, "it hurts me to play it", I probably wouldn't have half of my basses! :D

• Members
Originally posted by Mind Riot

:eek:
That thing is GORGEOUS!
:love:
Freaking' sweet, I love the Tele shape with the blue and maple board. Beautiful!

Yeah, the woodgrain on it is beautiful. Both in the neck's two pieces of maple, and the body's two pieces of Ash. It is very deep. Nicely bookmatched too. I traded a Sunburst EBMM Stingray 5 string for it a few years ago. I probably lost a bit on the deal, but it plays like butter. Better than my L-2k actually... It's cool seeing one of your basses on a manufacturer's website... right?

:eek:

Archived