I want to re-enlist in the G&L Army

Caroway

• Members

Originally posted by Texas Noise Factory

yes... Pics!

Here's a pic of mine being used live.

and also a pic from the official G&L site... (bonus points!!!)
:D:cool:

I like blue basses. Seriously like I said elsewhere your collection is really nice. Jealousy inducing even. I'll just be contend that I know I have a bass you're jealous of...

• Members

Originally posted by Onkel Bob

I like blue basses. Seriously like I said elsewhere your collection is really nice. Jealousy inducing even. I'll just be contend that I know I have a bass you're jealous of...

Thanks man! I love my crew. :thu: But yes, you are correct.... If one should ever catch your eye, it could go on the block against your Azureglow Ric at any time! I love that color on Rics! :thu:

• Members

Thanks man! I love my crew.
:thu:
But yes, you are correct.... If one should ever catch your eye, it could go on the block against your Azureglow Ric at any time! I love that color on Rics!
:thu:

My tastes would have to change quite a bit before I ever gave up that bass... In fact I'm thinking of adding a fretless cousin to my collection down the line. I would prefer azureglo but midnight blue will have to do unless I get really lucky.

• Members

Originally posted by Onkel Bob

My tastes would have to change quite a bit before I ever gave up that bass... In fact I'm thinking of adding a fretless cousin to my collection down the line. I would prefer azureglo but midnight blue will have to do unless I get really lucky.

I know... and that's why I offer. :D Every Ric should be comforted by one of its brethren... :freak: Good luck on finding a Midnight Blue or Azureglow fretless Onkel Bob!

• Members

Originally posted by Caroway

Well, I traded my Fender Hot-Rodded P Bass today for a G&L ASAT bass.

I really dig the ASAT. It's butterscotch blonde w/ maple neck w/ gun oil tint. It plays freakin' great.

:D

Nice. I'd love to seeee that!

Oh, and welcome back. ;)

• Members

Originally posted by sgt_politeness

Nice. I'd love to seeee that!

Oh, and welcome back.
;)

Thanks. Its good to be back. I played my ASAT most of the night last night, and I am sooo happy I bought it.

Here is a pic from G&L's Website:

asatbass-butterblonde.jpg

• Members

I love the gun oil tint. That is a sweet instrument there. I have a question for the ASAT owners. I really love the look of them but have yet to get a chance to play one. My friend Liam owns one and he says that the lack of a body contour ( where your forearm would rest if you strap it up high) creates a bit of rash burn and a bit of numbness. making it not the most comfortable bass. This is also due to the fact that his band plays fast paced chaotic music and he plays mostly with a pick. His arm just happens to land right where the contour would be on say an L-2000 or 2500.

So sound off ASAT owners. I really want to see what you guys have to say about this.

• Members

yes... Pics!

Here's a pic of mine being used live.

ASAT_Supavillain_2005.jpg

and also a pic from the official G&L site... (bonus points!!!)
:D:cool:

Clear-Blue.jpg

:eek: That thing is GORGEOUS! :love: Freaking' sweet, I love the Tele shape with the blue and maple board. Beautiful!

I don't know if Tribute G&L's count, but here's mine.

GLoutsidewhole.jpg

GLoutsidebody.jpg

Archived