VENOM (Spider-Man 3 Trailer)

MrJoshua

• Members

{censored} yea!

I hope they save Venom until the end of the movie so he's an integral part in the 4th one.

I'm guessing the guy from 70's show is hobgoblin? He doesn't look like a good Venom. He'd make a good Carnage though if he could act crazy.

• Members

Originally posted by zomawia

{censored} yea!

I hope they save Venom until the end of the movie so he's an integral part in the 4th one.

I'm guessing the guy from 70's show is hobgoblin? He doesn't look like a good Venom. He'd make a good Carnage though if he could act crazy.

You mean Topher Grace? He plays Eddie Brock.

• Members

Originally posted by B-Bottom

Hells yes. One of my favorite stories was the last series with Kraven. the 80's had the best stories. they were so raw and unforgiving

+1. That mini series with Kraven and Vermin was killer.

• Members

its funny because as soon as you put the venom story line into motion, it seems like it would be diffucult to stop it. Venom gives way to Carnage and the other symbiote offspring, and thats just a whole other bag of worms...

I'm happy though. According to the sites I've been following production on, It appears that there will be 4 villans in the movie. For sure we have Sandman, Venom and _____ Goblin. My guess is that we'll see harry take the suit for Green Goblin 2, and then have it stolen for Hobgoblin...

• Members

unfortunatly I can't watch the trailer here at work but I'll check it out when I get home.

I just hope it doesn't turn into the batman thing where they started putting two villians in each movie. The characters are never given justice. Sam Raimi (sp?) seems to have a realy grasp of the story so i can't see him efing things up.

I never really cared for Venom. I always found the old villians to be the coolest. It suprises me that the Lizard won't be in this one though.

• Members

Originally posted by B-Bottom

yup that one.

I just watched the trailer on you tube. Anyone else catch Gwen Stacy in it?

Just caught her briefly. That's going to make Spidey's love life rather interesting.

So do we get into the whole deal with Spidey dealing with her kids in the future?

Archived