Who deleted my thread?

Rodney Gene

• Members

Originally posted by The Ox

It's spam. Not allowed here.

Thank OX,

I don't understand how a post about bass gear for trade from a 5 year + contributing member is spam.

Yet this entire forium is riddled and poluted with non-bass posts that have ZERO relevance to the topic. Which is why, as a day to day working bassist I don't spend any time here. Some days it is ONLY off-topic.

And even if the moderators DID deem my posts 'spam', why not move it, or email me? A look at ANY of my posts will show I don't come here to 'SPAM' or self serve, not ever.

Perhaps it is different in the bass forum than the rest of the site?

Thanks for the reply, I appreciate it

Much Respect,

• Members

Originally posted by Rodney Gene

Thank OX,

I don't understand how a post about bass gear for
trade
from a 5 year + contributing member is spam.

Yet this entire forium is riddled and poluted with non-bass posts that have ZERO relevance to the topic. Which is why, as a day to day working bassist I don't spend any time here. Some days it is ONLY off-topic.

And even if the moderators DID deem my posts 'spam', why not move it, or email me? A look at ANY of my posts will show I don't come here to 'SPAM' or self serve, not ever.

Perhaps it is different in the bass forum than the rest of the site?

Thanks for the reply, I appreciate it

Much Respect,

their used to be a spam thread but an entire forum was started instead so it was deleated.

• Members

My Peavey T-MAX thread. And why?

I didn't move it, but I would have if I had seen it.

If you spent a little more time here, you'd know that we now have a dedicated forum for gear deals. Additionally, we had a SPAM sticky here for over 6 months as well. It went away when the new forum went live. Perhaps you missed that over the last six months as well.

Please feel free to post your gear here.

• Members

Originally posted by lug

This is why.

Why what? My post was cut? But it would have stayed if I had more...posts? That makes ZERO sense.

This isn't a treefort.

There is a difference between 'contributing' and 'posting.

Some folks on forums have been here for 1 year with 10,000 posts. Some have been here for 5 years with 1000 posts.

Personally I prefer quality over quantity, not to mention I also post in other forums on HC.

I followed link to the classified section first, it was a dead link.

Ain't no thing, just wanted to ask WHY and now although there is still been no real reason given, I will move forward.

I don't mind if I ain't 'in the club'. Even if I was interested in spending my day here posting, I have busy life as a musician... I don't have as much free time as some other folks and right now I have big show to practice for tommorow here in Austin....

Thanks and best of life to you all,

Much Respect,

• Members

Why what? My post was cut? But it would have stayed if I had more...posts? That makes ZERO sense.

This isn't a treefort.

Some folks on forums have been here for 1 year with 10,000 posts. Some have been here for 5 years with 1000 posts.

Personally I prefer quality over quantity, not to mention I also post in other forums on HC.

Ain't no thing, just wanted to ask WHY and now although there is still been no real reason given, I will move forward.

I don't mind if I ain't 'in the club'. Even if I was interested in spending my day here posting, I have busy life as a musician... I don't have as much free time as some other folks and right now I have big show to practice for tommorow here in Austin....

Much Respect,

The mods typically cut the regulars some slack because it's obvious they aren't trying to run a business thru the forum. If they don't know you, they have no way of telling if you are a regular guy or really "Joe's Insane Musical Storage Warehouse!" :D

• Members

Originally posted by Thunderbroom

You followed the link that both bassgirl and I posted?!?

It worked fine for me.

:confused:

And yes, we delete all SPAM threads...regulars or not.

What he said. It works fine for me. I can even post it for you if you'd like to PM the details.

• Members

This isn't a treefort.

Much Respect,

you are in my club old chap..sorry you lost the thread..

• Members

This isn't a treefort.

Much Respect,

Blogger.

• Members

It's like this...

Spam: BAD!:mad:

OT funny {censored}: GOOD!:thu:

Archived