Average Cost Of Your Current Basses

Thunderbroom

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

The average used bass that appeals to me that I will buy is between $500-600. My last purchases were two SXes brand new and a used Hamer 12-String. The Hamer I got for $500 plus shipping. It wasn't a steal but it was a color option that is no longer available............................ I now own 14 basses

• Members

about 1200 aussie across 4 basses, about USD $900 all up.

Cheapest was the dodgy Falcon beginner bass which i'm attempting to trade for a case of corona's.

Best deal was the ibanez SR900 i picked up brand new at a clerance sale for $1100 aussie when the rrp was $1795 and the going rate $1400 on sale.

• Members

Lets see....I bought a Guild Pilot w/original case for $100 at a garage sale, an Ibanez Roadstar II P-Bass off of craigslist for $180 and I was given a Fender Geddy Lee for a birthday gift from my wife so that adds up to $140 on average....but, and that's a huge but, at the moment I'm eyeballing the MusicMan SR5'er and or the Sterling, not to mention a couple Laklands that kill me and would have no heartburn droppin' a-ton-a-dough on them.

I gotta quit walking into BassN.W. Now if I could only have one bass it would be a P-bass and it would most likely be a Lakland,...not the most popular choice but I like em.

• Members

750.00 if you include guitars about733.00 three basses three guitar. but that is just a guess because I don't know what my 1964 gibson EB2 is worth I'm guessing about 1200.00 but they only made 350 that year and it's in very good+ condition with OHSC.

Archived