Yo mamma...

RoboChrist

• Members

Yo mama so nasty she brings crabs to the beach.

Yo mama so ugly they push her face into dough to make gorilla cookies

Yo mama so greasy she used bacon as a band-aid!

Yo mama so poor she can't afford to pay attention!

Yo mama so stupid it took her 2 hours to watch 60 minutes

Bring it bazizzizztches! :mad: :mad: :mad:

• Members

Yo mama's so fat when she sits around the house sits around the house.

Yo mama's so fat the back of her neck looks like a package of hot dogs.

Yo mama' so fat her nick-name is 'DAY-UM!!!!'

Yo mama's so fat it takes two men and a boy just to look at her.

• Members

Originally posted by Crescent Seven

This thread is bigotted and racist, and I think alot of people reading it would be offended by the content. Particularly your stupid fat ass mama.

C7

"...and I don't hate Muslims because they're Muslims, I hate them because they're assholes hell bent on my destruction. I'm allowed to hate somebody for that."

It may be in poor taste, but it's based in African American humour....but I apologise to any if I offended them.

As for you, you're an internet fool. How could you post those two statements on the same day?

• Members

Originally posted by RoboChrist

"...and I don't hate Muslims because they're Muslims, I hate them because they're assholes hell bent on my destruction. I'm allowed to hate somebody for that."

It may be in poor taste, but it's based in African American humour....but I apologise to any if I offended them.

As for you, you're an internet fool. How could you post those two statements on the same day?

I'm not sure how I could have posted those two statements on the same day, either.:confused: I didn't post that today.:D

This "internet fool" knows when somebody is being over-the-top facetious and making fun of his detractors. Your momma obviously never taught you that, or else you just couldn't hear her with her fat {censored}ing thighs wrapped around your head.

C7

• Members

Originally posted by Crescent Seven

I'm not sure how I could have posted those two statements on the same day, either.
:confused:
I didn't post that today.
:D

This "internet fool" knows when somebody is being over-the-top facetious and making fun of his detractors. Your momma obviously never taught you that, or else you just couldn't hear her with her fat {censored}ing thighs wrapped around your head.

C7

Alrighty...you can call me facetious, doesn't bother me at all. I'm just pointing out to you that it takes a real dum dum to make accusitory statements like the one you made knowing what your views are on Muslims.

These are just a few things that your momma should have taught you, but I guess she was too busy wiping the dirt off her tits to remember to remind you. Anyway yo momma had to put makeup on her forehead just to make up her mind anyway, so she can be forgiven...I guess.

• Members

Ummmm. Dude, I was being facetious with my comment. The racist rant in this thread was a facetious response to being called a racist in other threads.:D

I guess I didn't use enough smileys or something...I figured the deadpan would still get across to everybody.

I'm having trouble getting across today in general, my oars are getting stuck in yo mammas bellyfat.

C7

• Members

You didn't use any smileys! Maybe I haven't been around here long enough...

Don't get me wrong, I don't attack people's personal views...if you hate somebody that's your business, but the dirty finger pointing thing is just too much...

Anyway...back to the yo momma...

:p

Archived