I'm Voting Green This Year

Thunderbroom

• Members

Originally posted by beam

Then you probably have nothing against Green Party members. I've never met a single one that was like that. Not saying I've had a wealth of experience with Green Party members, but from my experience, anyone who just wants to sit around and do nothing, isn't going to be a member of anything

All the ones I've met have been pretty active on the local level trying to make changes and get things done. I've got a lot more respect for someone who is actually trying to make a change(even if I don't agree with it) vs. someone who just sits around and bitches about the status quo

dude, after reading the platform, I don't like them because of it. Now I'm not saying every one is like that but...

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Originally posted by oldivor

dude, after reading the platform, I don't like them because of it. Now I'm not saying every one is like that but...

Alright, well that's different than the point you made, which I quoted:)

I know you said before you didn't like the platform, and that's cool. I don't like a lot of it myself.

• Members
Originally posted by beam

Alright, well that's different than the point you made, which I quoted:)

I know you said before you didn't like the platform, and that's cool. I don't like a lot of it myself.

I know they're not just going to sit on thier asses becasue then there wouldn't be a party :D

Archived