A letter to John Madden (hilarious)

B-Bottom

• Members

Originally posted by xOriginalNinjax

That's just hilarious. Though he has to realize SOMEONE has to be the worst on the game...and why not make it a linebacker?????

He isnt a linebacker anyways. He does long snaps for the skins. He is an offensive lineman.

• Members

Originally posted by hasbeen

well, I grew up in an era where you did music OR sports...not both. So, I know nothing about football. However, he does seem like one, inarticulate fellow, there by proving some of John's score on intellect.

What, you mean you can't multitask? Thanks to TV, Internet and in-car entertainment, today's kids can do multiple things at the same time, even though we may have a short...oooh, pudding!

• Members

Originally posted by hasbeen

well, I grew up in an era where you did music OR sports...not both. So, I know nothing about football. However, he does seem like one, inarticulate fellow, there by proving some of John's score on intellect.

Reminds me of the time I went to the music store on Super Bowl Sunday. Me and my buddy thought no one would be there... but it was as busy as ever... I guess we weren't the only musicians that didn't care about football :D

Archived