Hey, everybody vote for my band! the contest just started... we can get a head start!

ryanstanley

• Members

mtv's doing a thing where people can vote for your band, and if you get enough votes they'll promote your band on mtv2!

it depends on how many you get how widespread they advertise you though... i think it's like, 5000 and you're promoted on their site, 25000 gets you an ad on local cable in your city, 100000 and you're in the finals for winner or something..

but yeah, we're already the local leader in our city, actually... but it just started so as soon as the bigger bands catch wind of it, they'll be getting a lot of votes. and we have to get 5000 votes before we can even upload a song, so we need all the help we can get!

you can vote as many times as you want, so it'd really help us out if you just put the URL in your favorites, so any time you think about it just go and vote a dozen times or so.. it'd be such a help!

anyway, i dont have the direct link right now cause im at work, but just go here and search for our band, "alligator shoes"

http://mtv2ontherise.mcsqd.com/popup.html?affiliate=

thank you guys a lot!

Archived