In Loving Memory...

BEAD

• Replies 113
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Originally posted by Onkel Bob

I feel like posting something really controversial since this thread will be removed anyway.

What should it be...

Janeway owns both Picard and Kirk.

That isn't even controversial, it's too far from reality.

:D

• Members

Originally posted by DevilRaysFan

yeah, I was reading some of those "coincindences",...pretty interesting stuff...........

One of my regular customers at work is obsessed with 9/11 consparicy stuff. Honestly, I think that even if it was a conspiracy we would probably never find out.

*shrug*

• Members

Originally posted by chunkathalon

One of my regular customers at work is obsessed with 9/11 consparicy stuff. Honestly, I think that even if it was a conspiracy we would probably never find out.

*shrug*

Thats true, but its great to talk about to try to get this thread to two pages before deletion :D

• Members

Originally posted by chunkathalon

Man... I want to start a "Thunderbroom Brutally {censored}ed!" parody, but I don't want to soil the sanctity of the bass forum with a swear word on the main page.

:o

Unfortunately, I don't talk with/know Thunderbroom well enough to post something like that.....but we can post an "Onkel Bob boots smack in the taint" thread :D

• Members

Originally posted by DevilRaysFan

Unfortunately, I don't talk with/know Thunderbroom well enough to post something like that.....but we can post a Onkel Bob boosts smack in the taint thread
:D

Yeah, cuz it isn't slander if its true.

:thu:

Archived