Clatter Monarch

Roswellian

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members
Originally posted by mlwarriner

you shipped it to leavenworth? yeah, that's the old place. i thought i had updated my paypal address... :shrug:

well crap. it seems i didn't entirely remove the address, and i guess i must have not changed it to ship to the right address when i pre-ordered. ahh well, we're going through leavenworth tonight, i'll grab it while i'm there, if it's still there...

:)

• Members
Originally posted by mlwarriner

well crap. it seems i didn't entirely remove the address, and i guess i must have not changed it to ship to the right address when i pre-ordered. ahh well, we're going through leavenworth tonight, i'll grab it while i'm there, if it's still there...

:( :( :(

You know, I saw that address and almost wrote you to confirm it, but thought maybe you had it on there on purpose. Let me know if it has disappeared to the netherworld and I'll send you another. :( I hope you can get it tonight!!! Let me know ASAP.

• Members

Originally posted by brake

Was it Larry? He just went into early retirement... something about a polar bear eating his sled and not being able to work anymore..

No, it was Dudley. He said he was new, and that it might take him a few extra weeks to find his way. He'd had so much skeech to drink that I think it might take him a few extra months to get there, if he ever makes it at all!

• Members
Originally posted by Thunderbroom

Amy...do you by any chance have any of the old Blinded By Vision shirts that were a dark grey? I got battery acid on mine and it now has holes in it.

:(

Sorry, TB, we don't, we shipped them all to ezstep after the hurricane. We just got in a bunch of really cool new shirts, though! I was hoping to get photos taken today but haven't had the chance. Hopefully I will in the next couple days. The long-sleeved version has a bass clef on the sleeve! :cool:

• Members
Originally posted by Clatter

Oh, wherever!

so we stopped at the place in leavenworth, and i checked the mail.

and there it was :)

i think i'm going to have to call the post office in leavenworth, chew on someone's ass about not forwarding our stuff. there's been bills, credit card statements, christmas cards, etc. sitting there in the past, and they're supposed to forward all of that.

anyhow, thanks amy. i'll give it some play time today and report back with my impressions. :)

Archived