Guess what daddy just bought for himself!

sultan417

• Members

Yamaha BB3000MA Michael Anthony sig! Being a Tony Kanal and Lee Sklar fan (as well as a MA fan), ive wanted one of these ever since they came out but i wasnt about to fork over the $2500 they were selling for, Americanmusical, ZZounds and Samedaymusic are blowing them out at $800 and i could not resist!

2 days and i cant wait!

31294large1sf5.jpg

• Members

I just got the bass yesterday and all i have to say is HOLY {censored}!!!!

I have never, ever played a bass this nice except maybe my Pedulla Pentabuzz. My Fenders have turned into Fenfers. :D

Build wise and quality wise this thing is mad top shelf and would be well worth the $2500 they used to sell for, and Jazzy is right at 8 bones they are a steal. Its just one of those basses you pick up and as soon as you touch it you get the sense that it is solid as a rock. The inlays are far less garish in person and the satin finish is very comfy, not gritty like some satin finished tend to be. Almost as good a sating as you see on a Fodera. The neck alone is worth the purchase price.

Sound wise, I remember reading an interview or Preston Crump in BP Magazine where he says " ...my Yamaha BB3000MA, the Michael Anthony Signature series. That

• Members

Yamaha BB3000MA Michael Anthony sig! Being a Tony Kanal and Lee Sklar fan (as well as a MA fan), ive wanted one of these ever since they came out but i wasnt about to fork over the $2500 they were selling for, Americanmusical, ZZounds and Samedaymusic are blowing them out at $800 and i could not resist!

2 days and i cant wait!

31294large1sf5.jpg

I'm hanging out for one of them to pop up in a shop around my way!

• Members

2 days and i cant wait!

31294large1sf5.jpg

Does she come with a HS case?

Archived