OT (and bloggish): You know what really stinks?

version

• Members

Yeah, so I haven't done a thread like this before, so I figure what the hell...

So there's this girl that I've been into for a while now and we've done some stuff together, but things haven't totally taken off. I know she's somewhat interested in me, but I also recently found out (through a mutual friend) that there's some guy she's all about who wants nothing to do with her. At the same time, there's this other girl I just met who's ridiculously into me, but I don't feel the same way about...we don't really have that much in common and I don't really see anything substatial coming from it. However, I can't help but have this nagging doubt that maybe this girl could be worth pursuing (since she does actively give a {censored} about me, after all) and that I just can't see that because of my feelings for the first girl. But if something could potential happen with this first girl (who I know I really care about), I don't want to throw it away for doing something with someone else. (Confusing enough for ya?:D Sorry, I've had a bunch of cheap red wine this evening!)

I guess I'm not really looking for advice (although any words of wisdom would be appreciated) but I just want to vent about how frustrating it is...if only girl #1 felt the same way about me that girl#2 does now. Gah, I'm so emo:freak:

And to keep things somewhat bass-related- I'm thinking about selling one of my P-basses that I don't use as much and getting a Lakland Skyline Joe Osborn. But that remains to be seen...

And no, I'm not posting pics:p

• Members

hey man, i'm in a similar situation. keep all of your options open and have fun! just be cool and easygoing about it all and don't worry about it, ya know? you don't have to throw anything away with one girl to pursue another girl. play it up player.

• Members

Make it look like you are interested inthe girl who likes you, but make sure the girl that you like knows about it... it will make her think you dont like her as much and if she does kinda like you, then she'll try and get more of your attention... :D sneaky but it works... and if it doesnt... well at least you got one of the two :D

and lakland JOs are awesome basses... my 4 string JO is my main player

• CMS Author

Yeah, so I haven't done a thread like this before, so I figure what the hell...

So there's this girl that I've been into for a while now and we've done some stuff together, but things haven't totally taken off. I know she's somewhat interested in me, but I also recently found out (through a mutual friend) that there's some guy she's all about who wants nothing to do with her. At the same time, there's this other girl I just met who's ridiculously into me, but I don't feel the same way about...we don't really have that much in common and I don't really see anything substatial coming from it. However, I can't help but have this nagging doubt that maybe this girl could be worth pursuing (since she does actively give a {censored} about me, after all) and that I just can't see that because of my feelings for the first girl. But if something could potential happen with this first girl (who I know I really care about), I don't want to throw it away for doing something with someone else. (Confusing enough for ya?
:D
Sorry, I've had a bunch of cheap red wine this evening!)

I guess I'm not really looking for advice (although any words of wisdom would be appreciated) but I just want to vent about how frustrating it is...if only girl #1 felt the same way about me that girl#2 does now. Gah, I'm so emo:freak:

And to keep things somewhat bass-related- I'm thinking about selling one of my P-basses that I don't use as much and getting a Lakland Skyline Joe Osborn. But that remains to be seen...

And no, I'm not posting pics:p

Date the one that likes you. What else are you doing with your time? If it works, it's a happy surprise, if it doesn't at least your heart isn't broken. And maybe girl #1 will see you out with her, realize you aren't half as gay as your friends told her, and she'll be interested in you . You only get girls when you aren't looking.

Archived