am suggestion please

SirPsychoBuddha

• Members

I am looking for a smaler sized amp. I will most likely not be doing any gigging with it. I want something that could be used for my own personal practice/recording. I dont want anything that is junk but nothing that is to expensive. Maybe 250-300 might do it. thanks for any advice.:thu:

• Members

the fender bassman 100 is a pretty sweet combo. it's a single 10" speaker, and 100 watts. I really liked it, and am probably going to get it in the next month or two. it also has a speaker out, so if you do want to gig with it, it is expandable for at least a small coffee house gig or something. it had great tone too. i think it's about 330 on Musicians friend, so you can probably get it in guitar center or similar for around 300 if you know who to talk to....:thu:

• Members

the fender bassman 100 is a pretty sweet combo. it's a single 10" speaker, and 100 watts. I really liked it, and am probably going to get it in the next month or two. it also has a speaker out, so if you do want to gig with it, it is expandable for at least a small coffee house gig or something. it had great tone too. i think it's about 330 on Musicians friend, so you can probably get it in guitar center or similar for around 300 if you know who to talk to....
:thu:

I've got one of the older modles, Bassman 25 that just got discontinued before the Bassman series that is out now. I'm sure you can get them used in your budget. I'm sure some other dudes have other suggestions, but this is the only small amp I've played through and it sounds great.

Yo.

• Members

When the curious ask you what It is,

Don't affirm or deny anything.

Anything affirmed is not true,

Anything denied is not true.

How can someone say what It is,

When he hasn't fully known It?

And, knowing, what letters can be sent

From a land where words find no road to travel?

To their questions, therefore, offer silence.

Only silence and a pointing finger.

2729_johnny_cash_finger.jpg

Archived