SDOTD- Ashdown Electric Blue 12-180 Combo Bass Amp - Next week....

K7Baixo

• Members

Looks like the Ashdown will be the STOTD on the 23rd - next Monday - according to the pictures lined up:

http://img3.musiciansfriend.com/dbase/graphics/landingpage/stupid_deals/070423_yes.jpg

070423_yes.jpg

Their regular price is $299.99. My guess is that they'll knock about $50-75 off the price - or, about the same you could get by walking into the store yourself. Or not.

• Members

Carnac.jpg

Look at their link - "070423" is the date....they populate the pictures up to about a week at a time with a 'yes' and 'no' ending. They use the 'yes' as long as the picture is available and the 'no' picture when it's sold out.

070423_no.jpg

Damn - yer too late.....

• Members

Wait a minute, how do you figure that'll be the SDOTD? I'm not quite understanding...

All you have to do is go to the SDOTD site, open the image in it's own window, and change the date at the end of the url.

I really wish I had some money, I need as sweet combo like that. :cry:

• Members

i think i am going to pick this amp up today when i get home from work. i didnt see this thread and started another one about it. well my thread is asking to compare it to the ampeg ba115 so i guess its not a total loss. thanks for the heads up guys.

I'll have the 15" version in about a week. :love:

Almost went with the Ampeg but, after more comparos and research, the Ashdown won over....

...hands down. :cool:

• Members

good to know cause i just bought the SDOTD

cant beat 2-5 day free shipping.

Well, I just wanted the 15" anyway.

It ships today so I'm thinking 3 or 4 days.

The "week" guess-timate was being conservative.

Also free shipping.

Archived