Chicago-ites: SBB in town...are you in or out?

sunburstbasser

• Replies 107
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Game on. June 16?

That is perfect! Every other week in June is filled up for us. Sounds good to me.

Let us know what you want everyone to bring. Maybe we should all bring our own dish. If you want, I can coordinate it so we have a nice big spread.

• Moderators

That is perfect! Every other week in June is filled up for us. Sounds good to me.

Let us know what you want everyone to bring. Maybe we should all bring our own dish. If you want, I can coordinate it so we have a nice big spread.

I would appreciate it greatly if you coordinated it. I literally don't have anything yet, so we need everything from cups and plates to chairs...

My place is in Bucktown just a few blocks off of I-90/94. We can hang at my place and then walk down the street to any number of restaurants, bars, clubs, etc.

• Members

I would appreciate it greatly if you coordinated it. I literally don't have anything yet, so we need everything from cups and plates to chairs...

My place is in Bucktown just a few blocks off of I-90/94. We can hang at my place and then walk down the street to any number of restaurants, bars, clubs, etc.

Okay, I'd be more than happy to do it.

What I'll need is to find out how many people are coming. Then I can go from there. Perhaps we can make this a sticky about 2 weeks before to get an approx final count.

• Members

I'll help however I can. Oh, this is gonna rock! :cool:

• Members

Let me know if you need some help planning/coordinating.

• Moderators

I am totally free the morning of the 19th. Since no one else is putting a plan together, I'll suggest we hit up some place for brunch because everyone eats (I hope) and take it from there. Are there things you want to do or see on the 19th? It would also be nice to know the size of the group so we could figure out what might be an appropriate place.

So tell me, who's in for the 19th morning/early afternoon?

• Members

I am totally free the morning of the 19th. Since no one else is putting a plan together, I'll suggest we hit up some place for brunch because everyone eats (I hope) and take it from there. Are there things you want to do or see on the 19th? It would also be nice to know the size of the group so we could figure out what might be an appropriate place.

So tell me, who's in for the 19th morning/early afternoon?

Brunch sounds great. bassman1956, is that place in Aurora open early?

Archived